Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Looking nice man! big and luscious. Wookie definitely bushed up TK some… it’s tall viney for me and not super bushy. Stinking it up in there?

11 Likes

Thanks @ramblinrose, they have taken on a great tall, bush structure. That wookie sure can invigorate whatever it touches. From one, I get some pine tar kush/fuel but the other is almost polar opposite more floral, very lilac lavender. Reminiscent to Arm and hammer powder carpet freshener that my mom would use after she vacuumed back in the early 90s I feel extremely fortunate to have both of these plants express so differently. I flower small numbers at a time, usually Four at most in the 4 x 4 so the variation is awesome. To answer your question. Yes, I am getting some pretty excellent smells!!!

13 Likes

I believe it to be from Dutch flowers lemon Thai… I think bodhi made f3s and got an “indica” leaning pheno back from incognyto he also used… lemon Thai is also used in Genius Thai strain by bodhi

6 Likes

35 Likes

Interesting, thanks. Was just wondering what these new strains were.

2 Likes

The TV’s been offered before, and maybe the Uzbek? Depends on whether the latter is the one Bodhi has out (at Dagga Garden), that Caleb also used, or if it’s something new. If it is that one I think it’s a reproduction of Cannabiogen’s Tashkent Hashplant?

I can’t remember if TV was ever offered anywhere other than Dagga Garden. Not sure.

7 Likes

Hello everyone!

I searched for information about Uzbeka a while ago.

What I found is that Bodhi had this genetics available through Cannabiogen.
If I remember correctly, it was also shared with CSI, who still have it in stock.

Cannabiogen created a variety using this genetics, Taskenti, but crossed the Uzbeka with a Northern Lights. I can assure you that Taskenti was a wonderful plant, smooth and fresh flavor, finding the mint phenotype was not easy :rofl::rofl::rofl:.
The high is what made the difference, despite being an indica, it had the high of a good sativa-indica hybrid, very dreamy with just the right amount of euphoria, you had to smoke it for it to leave you glued to the couch.
We only found this in regular seeds, Cannabiogen also made feminized seeds, we never found the same thing as in regular ones :man_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

I could be wrong but to add on what was said, it’s what doc d uses as well in his LT packs according to shoe.

3 Likes

im supposed to stop buying seeeeeeeedss… but that TV has had me wondering for a while now… i guess itll be mac and cheese this month.

6 Likes

I’m there with you dude. It’s either seeds or my mortgage, Bodhi over everything.

3 Likes

Any SSDD Fgen would have just as much bubbashine in their lineage, no?

Bubbashine x Appalachia vs Bubbashine X 88g13hp

Bodhi related -

Seedlings are up

GG4 x SSDD

Field Trip (GSC x SSDD)

Sunshine Daydream

And some flowering - Day 44~

Triple Sunshine ( TK x SSDD)

Pollen Chuck - Triangle Kush x Triple Sunshine

37 Likes

Also saw this, pretty sure it’s a wording change :roll_eyes:

So my guess is that these two new strains might cost more than the rest

9 Likes

@West_23rd_Genetics Liked this old ass post and I’m high. Just thinking about how time fucking flies.

My Dogwalker OG x (Black Triangle F2) Hel is fully tested now and I work with a Hel male and female.

My (Black Triangle F2 TK Leaning) x (Cherry West Bc) Black Cherry V1 and (Black Triangle F2 GHash Leaning) x (Cherry West Bc) Black Cherry V2 are also fully tested.

I also still hold my Dogwalker OG, 2 Black Triangle F2 females, 1 Black Triangle F2 male, Skunktek Sour Diesel and my Cherry West Bc male and female cuts.

All of this to say that time definitely flies and life is fucking beautiful.

To keep it semi Bodhi related, I am so happy to still work with my Black Triangle F2 cuts, have several packs of F1s in cold storage and also have fucking endless (for the moment haha) F3s. Much respect and appreciation to @bodhi always for his work! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

31 Likes

Outdoor
New England
44 Lat

Celestial Citron x2

Baba Kush x2

Triple Sunshine f2 x1

DLA 5 S1 finally showing some pistils. Needed a BIG haircut this past week.

33 Likes

Uzbekistan

Every time I hear that…

:joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Anyone else waiting for the drop?

5 Likes

I must confess I will also be smashing the refresh button on GLG in approximately 100 minutes lol. Who cares if I only have 8 square feet to flower in and 5 Bodhi packs waiting to be cracked open? Gotta catch 'em all! [and then actually grow them within some reasonable timeframe and not hoard them, of course]

Hey while I’m here I flipped some DLA5.3 on Monday. 5 plants, at least 4 of which are male. Here’s the likely female:

I’m hoping to pollinate one branch of her with some F2s after I pick a stud out of the eligible bachelors I have. Exciting stuff!

16 Likes

I bet they will be $45 a pack like previous releases. Hopefully.

BUT Dagga still has the possibly same Uzbek strain for $79. But they’ve sat there for months w few takers at that price.

The higher cost strains that GLG mentions are when they bring out rare “vaulted” packs during the slow selling Summer months. Packs that have been sold out for a year or more.

10 Likes

100 and only 1 left as of 4:25 est

3 Likes

It sold out.

I had it in my cart, along with Lavendar Jack. The Lav Jack sold out so I went back to add a different choice.

In the time it took to add something else, the TV sold out :confused: Ahhh well, I got the Uzbekistani and a few cool new restocks :v:

6 Likes