Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

That was quick, I used to be good at online sharpshooting…

5 Likes

Damn me too

2 Likes

I loaded the Bodhi page at 4:18 and it was already there. Site slowed down immensely at 4:20 almost on the dot. Took me until 4:25 to load everything from adding my freebies, then needing to remove the first sold out item (Lav Jack) and then adding the freebie item back.

I should have just added TV only, then checked out immediately. Then go back to browse. That was my plan ahead of time and I fumbled during the big moment :football:

Edit: Anyway, I’ll stop complaining haha
There sure are some lucky folks who scored that TV but I also feel glad I could scoop that Uzbekistani.
Gonna have some Bodhi growing in my tent coming up here really soon :v:

Holy shit only 3 Uzbeki left, 4:37pm
Beautiful Day sold out

9 Likes

Snugglefunk is up on GLG right now. With the new restock and drop. Lavender Jack was the first to sell put followed behind with the Thai Vietnamese.

4 Likes

Snugglefunk sold out

3 Likes

Me too, should have been better prepared.
Looks like I’ll have to grow one of twenty Bodhi packs currently on hand…or the 10 crosses I have…or all that stuff I got from Oklahoma Overgrowers.
…shuffles away…
IMG_3800

15 Likes

i was getting ready to checkout and it sold out lol oh well ill be popping the master hashplant next… hoping it’s similar in effects.

6 Likes

Aww, shucks! Life is hard sometimes :rofl:

Gotta take a moment for myself to reflect, I am very fortunate that I was able to browse and pick up a few today. There’s plenty on the horizon to look forward to growing.

And maybe someone in our community snagged a TV pack? Maybe one day they’ll want to do a seed increase…? :pray: :prayer_beads:

7 Likes

Got me some Super Silver Hashplant :smiley:

13 Likes

If I dont see a thread in the next 2 weeks of “TV coop preservation run” Im gonna be PISSED🤣

Looks like Neroli91 is still around. If I didnt have bags full of F2s and F3s Id be all over it. IMO thats one of the all time top Bodhi strains. Anyone doing repros, select the 25% big jumpy plants in the F1s. They have the most potency lol

23 Likes

Damn. I missed the lav Jack again? Neroli looks good. Anyone have experience with Angelica?

1 Like

I had TV, Uzbekistani, Snuggle Funk and Neroli 91 in the basket and then just said fuck it… i don’t need all this. I was lucky enough with the last two drops. Let someone else get this one.

17 Likes

I tried to snag a few, but everything i wanted kept getting ejected from my cart as I was tryna checkout :sob: missed all the snow lotus crosses, sad day. Did manage to get a couple packs at least, one of the uzbeki. Did not expect everything to go so fast lol

5 Likes

That’s real. I had to walk away when the TV was out.

4 Likes

Man…. Big sad right now…
I had my wife pick up a bunch of packs because I’m at work. I’m not sure what she grabbed. I didn’t know what was going to be in stock, if I got anything fucking sweet, I will let everybody know and we can trust somebody to do a seed increase.

9 Likes

Cheer up man, you’re guaranteed to have some gold in there no matter what she picked. Plus there are always people here who are up for a trade. Might end up doing a swap someday for one of the ones that sold out :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I didn’t get TV due to the price constrain but I did get a pack of Uzbekistan. Does anyone know a bit more about this awesome pack ?

Also if I don’t see a TV Coop or preservation run I’m going to flip my eyelids inside out lol.

9 Likes

There’s a lot of information out there. It was originally cannabiogen then csi then bodhi.

6 Likes

FWIW I have some of the Uzbek seeds from CSI.

7 Likes

From the Dagga link above:

via Charlie Garcia kalkki from cannabiogen to pacific to ndnguy (buckwheat auction) to me……
I did the first repro then nspecta did the second one….
these are from the second open pollination reproduction…
used in CBG taskenti and bodhi seeds tiger melon…
massive heirloom tree hashplant with unique Ume hinoki khus geranium terps……
10 regular photoperiod seeds per pack

8 Likes