Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Thank you kind sir ! Never heard of these gentlemen

2 Likes

I miss Cannabiogen. Peyote Purple was my shit. I did get to run a pack when they were around, RIP Cannabiogen.

6 Likes

Sorry to step on Bodhiā€™s toes but CSI has them in stock, 120 for 21 seeds (Is the sale still going on? Might be able to get 20% off)

5 Likes

91.2 with the CSI24 code. Almost twice the cost but you get almost twice the seeds.

6 Likes

Ah, did GLG have the Uzbek for 45?

2 Likes

Fifty dollars.

3 Likes

Ah, thatā€™s a good price.

2 Likes

If its the same uzbekistan that doc d used in crosses it was subpar to all the other crosses i ran from doc using the same mothers but the Dragon Energy dad. I was not impressed at all with that uzbeki.

5 Likes

The information regarding the strain is a few comments up- is it the same one ? Also whose uzbe is good in your opinion ?

You all need to just relax a bit. Not all of these are winning lottery tickets, theres a random unicorn somewhere in the seeds you probably already have. What makes you actually crave some of these packs? Because its limited supply?
Pop some seeds and show why Bodhi seeds can shine!

21 Likes

I hope that dragon energy dad shinesā€¦ My only purchase of doc d was single pack restock/no pay of Bodhi Genius Thai x Dragon Energy, thanks @shoe/headies. Iā€™m thinking after this grow (started a thread journal grow on here for the first time) I will do a run with more Sativa leaning stuff for the summer (Iā€™m in South America, opposite seasons).

5 Likes

4 packs of Neroli 91 left. Act fast!

5 Likes

Iā€™m surprised that wasnā€™t one of the first to sell out.

5 Likes

10 Likes

I picked up a pack of the Strawberry Headband today myself. Saw there was 2 packs left and pulled the trigger.

4 Likes

@minitiger grew it. Looks crazy :fire:

17 Likes

Time definitely flies especially looking at old crosses that you make.

Thatā€™s dope tho, how did they end up blending? You get a chance to sort through a good amount of em?

My buddy made a black triangle x lemon hashplant. I ended up finding a fucking awesome plant that I could only describe as a triangle lemon diesel as far as the terps go. Itā€™s was a amazing blend of triangle kush and diesel gas with the tiniest bit of lemon front end

6 Likes

Waitā€¦ How long did you say it was flowering for?

2 Likes

I did grow two Angelicas last round, but that isnā€™t one of them, not too sure why Cannavore would ascribe that picture to me. I didnā€™t grow whatever that is. Maybe he just got confused or something, I dunno.

Itā€™s good weed, but much, much heavier than I was anticipating. Strictly ā€œbedtime smoke,ā€ wonā€™t even think about touching it any earlier than that. Which is weird, because the Uplifts I grew a few years ago (same mom, different dad) were totally not like that.

I liked the Uplifts moreā€¦ haha.

Anyway, yeah, thatā€™s not a pic of either of the Angelicas that I grew. Looks like good weed, though! haha.

8 Likes

I donā€™t think they were necessarily crediting that picture to you, (very clearly from Bodhiā€™s ig page) but mentioning you as someone in the community with experience growing it, since somebody asked about it.

Uplift is one of the snow lotus crosses (HA og x snow lotus). Angelica i think is HA x 88g13hp. I also prefer snow lotus over 88g13 mixes lol. There were a few packs of the Uplift released from glg today but they sold out instantly :sleepy:

2 Likes