Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

What community? The “Instagram Community”? Haha.

Yeah, I fucking hate Instagram. Maybe I’ll log on there for the first time in a few months tomorrow and see what this is all about.

But I probably won’t.

Right. I’m aware of the genetics of both hybrids.

My name’s on that post.

5 Likes

Holy shit, at first I was super impressed with the picture now daaaamn @Jim I applaud your dedication and patience to go that long :clap: :clap: :clap:
Now that’s a purple Thai stick!

3 Likes

This one? Lol somebody asked if anyone had experience with Angelica in this thread just a few hours ago, so you were tagged as somebody who grew it is what i assume.

I’m not a fan of ig either, but i still recognize it when i see it :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think the time has come to pop these- not sure if I should go official or not ? (How do you start an official thread? Is there a link)

What do you guys think ?

29 Likes

But that’s a post on Instagram.

1 Like

Why ask? Just grow them. And then let people know how they turn out.

3 Likes

Hell yes SubzeroIceKold! Would love to see this one :point_up:

Easy peasy
Go to the OG homepage.
Top right corner has this button:

Then it takes you here. Type in a title, use the drop down to choose which category (indoor grow, outdoor grow, etc) and then put whatever in the body of the post.

Or do you mean official as in official co-op thread….? Because that would be super dope but I don’t want to misunderstand :v:

6 Likes

thats what minitiger is referring to @Coconuts

cannavore (the member who owns/runs the bodhiguide page) prob had a bunch of his pictures and thought that was another one, or whatever.

5 Likes

Yeah, it seemed pretty obvious to me, but maybe some people are just too baked or something, I dunno.

Either way, I just wanna make it clear that that pic isn’t one of the Angelicas that I grew. There are tons of pics of the ones I did grow right here on OG, but yeah, no, not me.

And how the fuck did I end up back on this gawddamn thread? It only took two posts for me to be like,”Gawd, I hate everybody here…” haha.

8 Likes

I actually didn’t see that, appreciate you pointing it out. I just thought it was a random pic someone posted to show the person asking about Angelica, didn’t look very closely

3 Likes

You made a thread for Mother’s Milk so i assume you mean Co-op.

Post the pics there and ask for it to be a Co-op,then it will be official.

5 Likes

just bought a pack based on this lol

6 Likes

I got a narrow leaf plant from the last of my Bodhi Lemon Thai indica pheno F3 seeds, i wonder if this looks like his ‘Sativa pheno’ ?

here is a more ‘indica’ looking one from the same pack

VG

24 Likes

I wasn’t too upset about it because I didn’t really want the TV but I’m a bit salty now because I didn’t know about the lav jack and I really want that one

6 Likes

Here’s the narrow leaf LT in late flower

The highs are all quite similar with LT it seems regardless of the plant morphology.

29 Likes
2 Likes

Looks pretty sketchy!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Haha, yeah, it’s good weed, just not what I was expecting after my experience with the four Uplifts I grew. I was really hoping the Angelicas would smoke at least a little similarly to those, but they don’t.

Anyway, yeah, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Honestly, I’m not, either. Just surprised is all. And it was only two plants. There might be something different in the rest of those seeds. I’m sure I’ll plant some more at some point.

5 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold yes @Hemlock is correct. If you post any pics and info (even just the pack photo if that’s all you have) about the strain in the Seed run Co-op Voting thread Hemlock provided.
And tag (@) coopactiongroup, then Doug Dawson will put up a Vote post.

If they say Yes, which will probably be the case, then they will arrange distribution globally of your resulting F2 seeds to 150 OG members.

OR you can do like your Mothers Milk F2 and distribute the seeds yourself.

Thanks for repro-ing the ATF x Appalachia!

19 Likes