Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I can offer you Field Trip crosses
Field Trip f2
FT x Cherry queen
FT x chem d bx4/ i95
FT x Starcube
GSC x FT
Space Monkey x FT
I’m sure there are others, but I can’t remember now.
Photos of the mother plant used in all crosses are available in this thread.

18 Likes

I went and checked but didn’t see any T.V.
Are they sold out already?

Mr. Pitt is going to kill me

7 Likes

I appreciate that but I needed the original f1 pack.

3 Likes

With that many males you could get a solid F2 going.

4 Likes

Mlweed on Discord had a couple packs up for sale recently.

@IgrowBodhiandCSI I know you posted this last night, but I should have a sealed pack of Field Trip I’ll poke around and make sure, but I sent you a DM as well

:facepunch:

6 Likes

nice thing with the males is, you can still make reg seeds with no females. Just reverse the male(s) with Florel. The seeds will be 75/25 male/female f2s.

17 Likes

@HolyAngel how is using florel safety wise since it’s near my living space? Because of my selection style, I trash a lot of good males and think this is a great idea.

7 Likes

You want gloves and a mask. No fans. You do NOT want it touching you nor inhaling it, but otherwise pretty straight-forward to use.

7 Likes

Yep
They gone

2 Likes

That’s super cool of you man. I love seeing people helping other people like this. This positivity is what has me committed to this community day in and day out. Overgrow the world with love!!

6 Likes

Garfunkel incoming

4 Likes

Haven’t seen much about Garfunkle over the years. Here is some of what I posted, from my experience. Have fun. I don’t think there was any other Dumpster cross put out by Bodhi…yet.

For clarity, I have not yet ran the rest of my pack or any of the f2s.

9 Likes

Thanks, have read about the PM issues, plan to run it indoors

I want to run dumpster and this is the closest ive seen available. Havent ran bodhis yet, 2 birds one stone

5 Likes

I did get alcoholic bum in a dumpster from DLA16. I’m not sure the dumpster cut got its name from its smell though.

7 Likes

When i first heard about it the story was that a dude found a plant in a dumpster and it turned out to be a banger. The story first got me interested.

I cant remember the rabbit hole i was in that led me to it lol

6 Likes

Two Super Silver HP and one Wookie Orgasm just popped back up on GLG.

11 Likes

I just picked up another black triangle and Blueberry HP!! Thanks for the heads up partner!!

8 Likes

I grab Cherry Lotus and Wookie Orgasm

10 Likes

1 Black triangle left

Someone could get Black Triangle and Secret Chief in one order for a good comparison.

@SEMOActivist

Oh shit cherry lotus?

7 Likes