Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I didn’t see cherry lotus. That’s very cool!

5 Likes

Confirmation Email, Cherry Lotus!

Screenshot

12 Likes

Sweetness!

2 Likes

FWIW someone reached out in PMs and conveyed their info that Bodhi’s Uzbek didn’t involve NL5, so I looked back at the description on D-G and realized I was misinterpreting… according to the description Bodhi got the Uzbek from Charlie from CBG, but it’s not a reproduction of Tashkenti, it’s the same Uzbek used to make the Tashkenti.

14 Likes

Black Triangle 35 gallon trash can. Later mid May start. Has the 1988 g13/hp/Nl1 leaf look. In a bog 41degrees north. Gas and earthy.

35 Likes

Can see the TK in there IMO.

1 Like

Dang, I didn’t even consider there could be restocks after people choose cash and never send confirmation for tracking their payment.

must not look right now, must not look right now
:eyes:

Edit: whatever had been out of stock then restocked is definitely gone already lol

3 Likes

Mr cocoacoir , i defer to you on all things Bodhi! I will be making seeds of many of the Bodhi Selections and f2 ing resistant grandmas plants . I have 6 Grandma’s Hashplants, 3 Zunga Zengs, 3 Old Soul, 2 Black Triangle and 3 Big J/Joe Pure Afghan/LL. I got seeds for a few of you guys when done. You being one. The diehard types. I think the 3 leaf og pattern is also there a bit. It is yet to be seen as to how the plants come out but 2 times a week i will document them. I hate when a garden/plant you follow is not fully documented. I will show you the awesome Grandmas Hashplant male. Amazing structure and selected from 40 plants.

9 Likes

Grandma’s Hashplant male for the F2 and crosses. Had good structure, stem rub, and was tested in a wet environment. Had vigor and dumped quite a bit of pollen.

25 Likes

Grandmas hashplant is one that I can see having a lot of potential for some bomb phenos…

10 Likes

I’ve never seen anyone say a bad thing about Grandmas Hashplant, anywhere.

9 Likes

This is what the wife ordered while I was at work during the big restock. I think she did great!!! I fall in love with her over and over again every single day.

39 Likes

Some rare packs there. Did you get freebies?

2 Likes

She did well my friend, nice score. Stoked to see you got a pack of neroli :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Hey thanks fellas. Yeah I got some freebies looks like GMO/ lavender lemonade/ big Jay lavender lemonade, the angel wing freebie as well. Some pretty sweet stickers too. I told all of you I would post what I got when I did.

7 Likes

It is interesting that old snow lotus packs are still being released to banks when he retired it in 2016. I think he does it on purpose to throw something out there for the people who know what those are.

9 Likes

Do we know if this was a Bodhi restock or if it was an opening of the vault by GLG?

I am not seeing other banks with a restock.

4 Likes

Another bank had a bodhi drop but I don’t speak their name.

4 Likes

Nice pickup on the tiger tail, I grabbed one from an auction.

7 Likes

DUDE!
:raised_hands:
She didn’t just do great, she did an incredible job. That is an amazing haul. Did she do her homework? Or has she picked up on these things from you talking about them around the house? :roll_eyes: :parrot:

6 Likes