Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

i had a cut from here of the SSDD but lost it last year. It was definetly the best for comforting my pain.
didn’t know if the
Master of Muppets or
Grandma’s HP had any of the same effects. I have some Blue Tara F3? i think that i bought from here at a auction fundraiser almost 2 years ago

7 Likes

I have some bodhi NL2 x Ancient OG by copa and that was described as night night zzzzz. So could try his nl2 crosses also.

5 Likes

Plus one on this… if you can find it. I was a little bit surprised how fast the latest drop of it sold out. Didn’t expect that many people to take an interest in it. Would be cool if someone from here grabbed it and did an OP… haha

7 Likes

I bet phenos of master of muppets or grandmas hp would have that effect. Irene has that effect, though I didn’t find it as intensely body as the baba kush. Blue tara seems pheno dependent, if you find bubbashine leaners they definitely will, snow lotus leaners not as much.

11 Likes

It would also help to include what type of pain you are trying to relive. I know SSDD helps with nerve pain, but not much for muscle/joint pain. Or so I have been told.

9 Likes

thank you for the insight, I appreciate it

6 Likes

I have nerve pain L5/S1 had surgery . disc is on the scar tissue cause pain daily. numb/dead foot leg pains causing my muscles to get all back to get knotted up / spasium etc… I think I’m going to have to get a ALIF a spinal fusion , going to see my neurologist tomorrow. He had a MRI done for like the 3rd time and i had a consult with the vascular surgeon he works with. Not looking forward to it but my life isn’t great at all. The amount of different meds I’m on for a 40 yo man is crazy.

11 Likes

Hollyweed V2 (Topanga pure kush x 88g13/hp) Should be good for pain and sleep.

7 Likes

thanks. I figure there is a kush hybrid out there that will fit the bill. but ill try to pop some SSDD and Blue tara possibly. I was trying to keep the plants short. This is off topic but thinking of starting some BOG Sour Strawberry and some UBC Chemo both packs I from got here. try to start popping beans

7 Likes

Here’s a top from one of the Phone Homes in the 4 by 4. Day 43.

36 Likes

This is all the plants together, both the Phone Homes are in back.

29 Likes

Mango Hashplant Stretch indica pheno day 58. Shes looking mighty fine.

40 Likes

Looks amazing bro! getting closer to the finish line

6 Likes

The Blue Tara will def. stay shorter than SSDD but like @ramblinrose said, it’s 50/50 the BL will help your nerve pain.

Grandma’s HP might be a bit better than Blue Tara, being that (i think) Irene is possibly a Bubba kind of plant, then crossed to the relaxing HP.

Did you get the Kush 4 x SSDD F2s made here last year or so? If not i can send you some 10-12 seeds.

15 Likes

Did you have my cut of SSDD? I’m a bit backlogged but should be able to get her to ya in a couple months if no one else can if you want.

22 Likes

Thank man I appreciate the compliment. I am really thankful that these have been such a breeze from germ until now. When I end up taking them I’ll get measurements for you so you can see what the two I flowered ended up truly being from flip stretch—-to final harvest height.

6 Likes

I’ve only had ubc chemo in a couple crosses but that’s been far and away the most pain relief I’ve felt from cannabis. Chronic bone condition for me so it’s a combo of pains but ubc chemo killed it. I’ve been keeping an eye out for it since. Otherwise long flowering varieties seem to help my pain most. I haven’t tried too many SSDD crosses yet but they’ll be here soon enough. So far so good though. Hit me up if you can’t find anything :metal:t2:

11 Likes

i believe we got the cut from the same person a few years ago, a very nice older man from SC. If i could get that back , that would be amazing, what a great gesture I appreciate it . And @DirtySlowToes I guess i have to pop the UBC Chemo pack and reproduce it soon.

9 Likes

Hell yeah bud, looks like those gals are gonna give a bountiful harvest, can’t wait :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Works OK for my arthritis pain in knee’s maybe a little help with my back pain, but does not help with sleep at all.

6 Likes