Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

For me gmo and irene is what provides straight sleep meds…

Csi bubba supposed to be very stoney also.

So bubbashine, csi bubba, irene work, suge work, gmo crosses (for some!), maybe pure tk work

Provides good sleep meds for most people

5 Likes

But yeah in general id listen to @HolyAngel he knows whats king of potency.

What’s your cut of ssdd like? Any pics in flower?

3 Likes

Very medicinal. HolyAngel has a body chemistry or something that makes 99% of weed works like mids. Exaggerating a little possibly but he has to look very hard for potent meds. Like TK from farmer joe.

1 Like

Bubba for me is more narcotic pain relief and not sleepy at all. If anything it makes me energetic while helping with pain.

6 Likes

Which cut? That sounds like matt berger

Like pretty much nails the high of matt berger cut of bubba kush

Just the two times i’ve gotten it from the dispensary. Once on each coast.

1 Like

Yeah theres multiple cuts of bubba unfortunately, and phenos from seed. It can get really really confusing.

Csi / shabud / twodog / bodhi use(d) a bubba kush that traces back to a la warehouse grower as @Cannavore mentioned on here the other day.

Matt berger cut is supposed to trade back to ORGNKID.

Theres others like pre98, katsu, peyote purple, and hell, irene and socal master are supposedly bubba kush s1s.

It gets confusing the more you find out, frankly, in some ways.

2 Likes

But heck i dont wanna accidentally turn this thread into the og kush cut thread lol

The most narcotic bodhi strain is still Tranquil Elephantizer based on all the reviews back then. Some people didn’t like it because it was so sleep inducing that they couldn’t even enjoy the high.

Also anything by Jim Ortega so Black Maple etc all those crosses. Going back to the Kush 4 which is the most realistic manifestation of this on this site. There are others though…

triad - (nl5 x ortega (nl5 x nl1 x nl5)
Dirty Sanchez - ( Dirty Hippy x Ortega )

This goes back to the NL2. Bodhi separated his NL2 into two lines, one thai and one afghan. Some of the most narcotic bud i’ve ever gotten was thai and some of the most relaxing was afghan.

9 Likes

Going back to bodhi: i hope to run and f2 my pack of monarch after i get the josh d og. I know some guys on here were sad that 13th ghost pack went MIA. Seemed like a good idea / matchup anyway, considering the supposed potency of ghost and the fact that bodhi retired his 88g13hp male.

1 Like

Kush 4?

Thats in the supposed og kush / triangle kush genetics is it not? Would explain a lot

I dont know much about the maple leaf indica, notsodog mentioned it the other day something about a fundraiser or preservation

If you cant find any other F2s or F3s

8 Likes

Some different freebie choices.

7 Likes

Those are nice freebies, people sleep on how oreoz hybridizes

:sleeping:

There’s a bunch all over here, mostly in the pt1 of my journal and the SSDD F2 BX1 coop thread I did a couple years back. She smells like sour butter, rubber, berries, muffins, and kush. She smells mostly like sour butter and maybe a bit of rubber up until day 63 or so when she’ll start developing the hot blueberry muffins and kush scent on the backend. It’s a bit more pronounced in soil than in hydro/coco. Some of the flavor translates when smoked. She’s got a wide harvest range. I usually like taking her down around day 57 or so for functional (nerve)pain meds but she can go 12 weeks or so when she’ll make you much more inclined to pass out after awhile. Speaking of nerve pain meds, I have Carpel Tunnel in both hands/wrists, Tendonitis in both elbows, and nerve+disc damage at T7 and she melts all of it within a couple puffs. Potency is really good, up there with the Chem 91, TK, etc. and she lasts a good couple hours too. In terms of structure, she grows like a lanky OG and will need support ahead of time as she can get floppy out of nowhere, usually day 35ish can walk in and find her bent in half if you didn’t support her ahead of time.

Here’s a few different runs of her

49 Likes

Hay @Kami I sent you some SSDD cuts a while back. I’m in NC, close :slight_smile: , and you could have stopped at very nice :rofl:

23 Likes

One of the most unique terp profiles ive come across was an oreoz hybrid. Didnt want to grow it at first, grew her at the mrs. request but damn what an interesting terp profile.

3 Likes

Shakedown street (chemd x wookie 15)
Just flipped yesterday. Popped the whole pack and plan on picking my favorite male and culling the rest. Meant to flip them almost 3 weeks ago but had to wait on a few things.

Based on veg growth, seems like i got 3 phenos and one weekling/mutant with most having a chem leaning stem rub with others having an herbal funk. Started with 13 seeds on August 9th, planted in memory of Jerry Garcia. All seeds sprouted however one was culled after it remained stuck in its shell and never developed after removing the shell manually.

First time using a capillary mat. Lets see how flowering in 4 inch pots goes!

32 Likes