Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I really like the leaf pattern on the bottom left.

4 Likes

If i recall thats one of the stinkier chem stem rubs. Along with the couple tops right around that left corner.

Im pretty sure the wookie leaning phenos are in the top right. The one near the top right (shorter one, 2nd from the back) by that green hanger is my favorite so far. I think it has the best structure and smell so far

4 Likes

Yes, your are the man. For some reason i thought it was rock hill SC. Thank you for the cuts it was the best strain i ever grew for nerve pain relief, typing this as im sitting on my nuerologist office waiting to find put about a 2nd surgery for my back. I took in a clone from someone else and had gotten spidermites plus with my bad back i stopped growing inside for a year. Got a 5x5 tent set up yesterday and my 4x4 with seeds is almost ready.

15 Likes

Dont want to jinx it but looking like a really nice germ rate! Psyched for these. Thinking they might have some hints of dank bud I remember from mid-late 2000s. Bodhi describes: muskrat, kitchen herbs, caramelized onion, baked garlic, animal den, she musk, pommellow, peppercorn, and pink grapefruit zest. In my mind I remember some kind of kitchen herb, patchiouli BO funk, and berry citrus from the dank bud of yesteryear.

43 Likes

This is awesome.^^^^

6 Likes

Yeah I got a lot of smells from funky armpits to sweet mangoes and pineapples to chemical cleaner and funk. That one is special. Keep an eye out for its intelligence.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s where Smokinā€™ Ed the pepper man lives! After a few of his Reapers, youā€™d forget all about your back :hot_face: No, really, sorry to hear about that.

If you ever want to give her another go, just whistle :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Dream Beaver 2016

19 Likes

For sure, would be cool to track down a photo of the dirty hippie mom if its out there. Iā€™m pretty familiar with snow lotusā€™s leaf structure so Iā€™d assume its similar but who knows.

7 Likes

I made a detailed post about dirty hippy in this thread a month ago.

7 Likes

These are really cool. I hope you preserve them.
I saw a stout chem plant structure and a lanky plant structure with a rotten fruit funk.

7 Likes

Very cool thanks man!

7 Likes

Just enough to reproduce itā€¦ or run it a third time.

14 Likes

Yes!! Year of the Dream Beaver! Whole pack or partial?

My female smells like grapefruit right now, the male is oniony. Both funky for sure.

Cā€™mon @CocoaCoir, plant the rest of yours, join the party!

6 Likes

I was just going to start my seasonal indoor grows. I had DLA 5.3 and SS023 in mind but yeah this isnā€™t getting any younger. It is tempting.

11 Likes

@ramblinrose i vote whole pack open pollination!
May be a bit self serving :grin:

9 Likes

Ferkin around with the day 56 headband x 88g13hp and one day 56 x loompas from CSI.

Pretty sure I gotta figure out how to make compost tea to keep up with nutrients.

Just defoliated and am going to slowly flip to flower.

Still trying to decide whether to do a full open pollination or cull the males and flower them out for isolated pollination on the clones I took and plan to run in a separate tent.

Guess we will find out.

18 Likes

Iā€™ll have to see how it all pans out. Iā€™ve heard from shoe that dream beaver can have some instability in the line, so maybe more targeted pollination would be smart. Iā€™m also following a certain nostalgia, so might just lean towards that. Probably wonā€™t be doing a full on pollination eitherā€¦ done a few of them recently, Iā€™d rather go towards pollinating a few branches and still being able to sample mostly unseeded bud. Itā€™s a big commitment to fully open pollinate a pack, while saving clones of all the moms to re-run.

15 Likes

It is just late stage rotelization. It will seed itself if pushed too far. Past 9 weeks it gets dicey. This can happen with most of the chems, especially GG4. I had no problem with lowers it was just the tops that started to do it.

It is worth it. I miss the high and i didnā€™t start to build a tolerance to it for about 3 weeks.

7 Likes

Possible instability for sure. Definitely watch the lowers and lollipop.
I did say self serving :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is a big committee and things get crowded and backed up fast for me usually

4 Likes