Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Shoe mentioned it being from the dirty hippie mom, more along the lines of the wk 3-4 balls, and clones not displaying it. Yeah late nanners are pretty common… hidden balls in the bottom of the buds like in bubba stuff is the worst, so hard to find.

Haha for sure man lol. I’d be saying the same thing.

10 Likes

I did run dirty hippy X chocolate trip which has Thai in it and it leaned heavily thai and every one of them hermed. I always assumed it was from the thai side. The two times i’ve ran the the DB, it only happened once and I only had 5-6 seeds. Also I ran Chem D x Snow Lotus which is basically the reverse and it did not herm.

8 Likes

Anyone still running chocolate trip?

4 Likes

4 Likes

More curious about the grows, not about getting them.
Thank you for the link though

1 Like

I would be curious to see that one too

3 Likes

That’s very specific. Also very illegal to grow there. You should probably take down that bit of info

10 Likes

image000000

Its on the short list, likely in the next year.

12 Likes

Since appalachia came up (and stinky profiles)

I will mention that lot 90 of the charity auction for @JohnnyPotseed and his wife, who are facing huge medical bills and expenses, consists of:

Pink Lotus by bodhi, original outdoor freebie pack, from @herojuana.tom :
Pink Panther (Nectar’s blackberry) x Snow Lotus

Ole Slew Foot by High & Lonesome:
Ole Betsy x Appalachia (11 seeds, labelled as 10)

Chem Soda F2 by @JAWS (unsealed!!) 11 count
Black Cherry Soda x Chem D bx3

And i threw in 100 beans of gmo x (motorbreath 15 x (motorbreath x wedding crasher))

But really its the H&L pack i wanted to shout out. Ol Betsy is supoosed to be one of those dank elites, not to mention appy.

Just wanted to shout out the auction cause a lot of people are sleeping on the rare bodhi and strayfox gear among others.

10 Likes

I think @Bayarealivingsoil in particular donated some packs id kill for!

1 Like

2nd DBHP pheno finished drying

Gonna be a keeper for sure. Haven’t weighed it all out yet cause Im still trimming but I wouldn’t be surprised if I end up breaking 2 lbs with this one. Not even a quarter of the way through and I’m at a qp.

Smell super floral and sweet with a hint of gas/skunk

Next run is gonna be a pheno hunt. I have 18 females from 4 different packs I’m about to start cloning. 3 more Dragon crosses (Dragons milk, Dragonade, Rainbow Serpent) and the caramel Afghani x lav lemonade

40 Likes

Just posted a nice comprehensive update of my 4 Midnight cowboy and 1 Divine intervention at day 32 in the plant guide thread :v:

31 Likes

I’m very interested in the dragon soul crosses… Anything you can say about them so far.?.?.?

4 Likes
8 Likes

Dragonsoul 55 x afpak was a huge and loud beast.

Let me find my video of it, its a selection by @nobodysnursery

Gonna run it again and do a wpff wash

3 Likes

Its by doc d but hopefully this helps

1 Like

I will add that doc said dragonsoul 55 was very needy so this was a robust improvement

Edit: sorry about that @FourFour i did not realize.

Thank you for asking so nicely

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Would that be same dragon as in dragon energy strain

2 Likes

I believe so yes. Its dragonsoul 55 x headbanger that makes dragon energy going offhand. By doc d.

Dragonsoul is by bodhi i believe and uses dragonsblood, 89 pipeline hashplant, and pinesoul… i think?

I believe @nobodysnursery said his selection could be viewed as a worked pinesoul. I havent smoked too much of it yet as its a creeper and i never find the right time for it.

My hope with the hash is that it would bring out the absolute best qualities of the plant and double up on that landrace hashplant body buzz thats electrifiying.

3 Likes