Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Awesome… Yes I was aware of dragon soul being a Bodhi strain originally… I remember u from shoes discord. I got my only doc d strain from him thru the discord, Dragonfruit Thai.

4 Likes

I got a lot of nice things off him but he joined the circle of people who would criticize and start random bs with me. Calling me a parrot repeating inaccurate info for saying tres dawg is a bx2. I had to explain to him double dawg is two chem ds back to back as in (chem d x chemd/afghani) so a bx1. And after double is tres, the bx2. Common mistake though.

I did get a really nice pack of chem 91 x tres dawg off him though, and im flowering out a lady or two from what i got to survive. Its the 3.0 so not the original (and possibly best) tres male but me and @SWIM_Yenobi have high hopes for it.

But yeah he was a good vendor for bodhi, i got my pack of Monarch (louie 13 x ghash) off him for a steal. Id just rather go thru @Great_lakes_Genetics from now on if im gonna grab any bodhi work.

I might hit the dragon hammer with a goji margy male or female if those turn out. Theyre robust and also a pinesoul cross with a quality worked male. That frozen margy is just a fucking mouthful to list the parents on!!

3 Likes

Mother’s Milk f2. She’s gonna get transplanted now as I type. The other MM in pic was started about two weeks later. This gal is at like 32ish days and from my amateur eyes is showing her lady parts.

Not my smoothest transplant. I had just transplanted about 8 days ago and it hadn’t fully incorporated so had some issues getting it out. Hopefully not to much shock

18 Likes

Lazy lightning 9 weeks 12 12

27 Likes

That underdog, so fierce

1 Like

I imagine it’ll go higher than I’m willing to pay, but I’ll keep an eye on that one… I already have one pack.

4 Likes

Please share a smoke report! I have some cocoon seeds I plan on running soon but I would really like to run some LL.

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

My brother’s Master of Muppets outdoor.

20 Likes

A few plants I’m about to take down, lights on and off with flash.

Dla 5.3, 1st pheno

Dla 5.3, #2

Bbhp that I’ve kept around for a few runs:

31 Likes

Do you dig that BBHP? What kind of effects do you get off that plant you’ve been keeping around? Thanks for the info @Pleiochasium. Your plants look beautiful by the way.

4 Likes

Apollo 11G crosses

and I have two packs of A11G F3 on the way from a good friend.

The IO is interstellar overdrive but some of you probably knew that lol

20 Likes

Also very curious what effects they were getting as i plan to run the rest of my pack to hunt for moms and do a personal preservation run.

I ran BBHP earlier this year and she’s definitely one of the most magical plants ive smoked in years. I had two plants of the same pheno.

The pheno i grew had Blue dream terps with a deeply relaxing and euphoric high that felt like waves of relaxation pulsing through my body. Didnt get couchlocked like most relaxing strain either. Some people experienced waves of energy while smoking it, and would get really hyped up and euphoric but i attribute that to differences in endocannabinoid systems.

8 Likes

This is interesting. Thanks for the input. It’s unfortunately going to be a while before I get a chance run my pack because I have some awesome things to run first, but all this input really helps. I plan on filling my veg room next summer with all Bodhi so maybe I’ll get a chance to sneak a few of these in there. They sure look beautiful and I bet the effects are amazing.

2 Likes

That’s a great representation of a modern indoor afghan. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Will do. Plan on crossing lazy lightning with l00mpa headband s1s, loompa headband fallen soldiers and 56 day headband x loompa headband.

Grape pie x 88 g13 hashplant

2 Likes