Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

she is a stinker for-sure, these f1 are rank no doubt.

very cool …

5 Likes

Big fan of that Strawberry Milk, really passes some nice flavor on the crosses I’ve tried with it. Awesome to see man!

I have some Pura Vida F2 stock if you want some more numbers

12 Likes

I can toss you some suge seeds if you find a good male to use as a bx.

3 Likes

I really hope that someone doesn’t come out with Diddy Kush.

6 Likes

Instant karma f3 freebies would be super cool!

5 Likes

I’m bidding on that strawberry sunshine to donate for a coop, don’t bid me up :pray:t3:

13 Likes

In case anyone’s curious the XJ13 x Appy ended up being a limited release as Pineapple Mountain.

13 Likes

never knew that :exploding_head:

7 Likes

I was just checking that auction and wondering if any OG bid wars were happening. Good luck!

2 Likes

Damn you got some great crosses there. very interesting… Bodhi always has old school and worldly strains, always something good to be found

3 Likes

Sounds like mega frosty spear shaped colas from this cross. I bet golden looking in color.

1 Like

Sexing out my pack of shakedown street freebies (chemdog x wookie 15) and i ended up with 4 females and 8 males :rofl:

Two of the males have caught my eye from the beginning as standout plants. One is definitely chem leaning on the stem rub, one might be wookie (sweet herbal fresh laundry, lavendery-chocolatey are the two words that come to mind but i might just be high lol) i was thinking of tapping those two to some CSI clones i took (Triangle x chem, and triangle x headband) and my favorite shakedown st females for an F2

If there is interest from the group, i might just say fuck it and let all 12 plants do their thing for a mini unofficial preservation run since it seems like some fun genetics to explore.

23 Likes

Baba Kush
Two phenotypes, as seen by the top bud structure. I have f2s and other crosses going on each plant. Should have some for the community come late fall.

This one is showing excellent powdery mildew resistance, bigger bud structure, higher calyx:leaf ratio…

This one has a leafier bud structure and is struggling with powdery mildew.

Triple Sunshine f2 @syzygy

No powdery powdery mildew so far and the smaller bud structure should be great for rot resistance. Really liking the look of these. Very frosty. F3’s and other crosses cooking on various branches.

36 Likes

Hope you get a great turnout for that Baba Kush, I’ll be down for a trade when those are ready if you’re willing. Good luck :grin:

5 Likes

Someone out bid my max :smiling_face_with_tear: I hope it’s someone from here that’s going to reproduce it.

3 Likes

My initial guess was 125, obviously it’s gone (just) above that, with more than a day to go I’m gonna guess it might go over 2.

1 Like

I put a $150 proxy bid on it, but someone wants it more evidently since it’s only been one person who bid it up :man_shrugging:t3:

I always wait until the last minute to bid on stuff like that cuz otherwise you are only driving the price up more, earlier and giving others who find it a higher threshold. It is basically adding $$ that you may not have to.

4 Likes

Do it!!! lol

I was actually gonna do the same thing with my pack of Shakedown Street. Chem x Wookie crosses are so good its silly.

11 Likes

I finally have something interesting to add to the conversation re: the newer Lavender Lemonade dad & Mom’s Lemon Cream Pie. If this sounds vaguely familiar, it’s because I’m Grumpyy elsewhere.

Mom’s Lemon Cream Pie unexpectedly threw some serious purple pistils for me roughly week 4. The smell I finally identified as strawberry chapstick (cherry maybe?) upfront with a deeper stanky weed smell beneath. I have not seen any purple in any pictures/descriptions from anyone else yet from these so I thought it was interesting enough to share.

I have caught a whiff of what I imagine is referred to as the powdered lemonade a few times, but I don’t really get lemon of any kind. The structure reminds me of Bodhi’s description of Strawberry Temple, “big sticky wizard wands.” Imagine an overpriced souvenir twisty lollipop; that’s how she grows on the long stems.

I may have to go buy one strawberry chapstick, and one cherry to figure out which one it is. It’s definitely not what I expected, but smells delicious and I’m enjoying growing it.

20 Likes