Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I love this this is awesome. Thank you for your contribution with this information. I’m really looking forward to this now.

4 Likes

I was watching the Healing Hashplant last weekend but ended up not bidding because someone else on here was in the lead. Early on I thought about messaging them on here to ask what their high bid was (reckoning I didn’t want to bid it up unless their final offer was fairly low) but I waited and then it had already been bid up to the edge of my final offer.

And then they got sniped by 5. What can you do.

I usually wait till early Sunday afternoon to bid in order to keep the bidding wars time limited. In this case I doubt it would make much of a difference, some packs are going to go for big money and there’s no avoiding it.

ETA: I’m definitely making it sound like I bid on these things regularly. Not the case by any means, I’m in when prices are reasonable, more often than not I just watch.

3 Likes

If anyone missed this…

Also JBCSeeds is 22% off right now.

9 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear! Yours looks healthier than my outside plant (of the mother)… Mine is covered in bugs & leaf spot. It’s also bending towards the ground because I didn’t support it haha…

Here’s the mom inside around day 66 of flower grown in a 1 quart pot of coco

and a single test female of Triangle Kush x Triple Sunshine (pollen chuck) looking very promising.

44 Likes

Looking good @syzygy, I just put 2 more of those TK/TS in h2o last night, really liking the last ones, thanks again 🫶🏼

5 Likes

I chopped down my Big J Jopa x Lavender Lemonade yesterday at day 80 of flower, I definitely could have chopped earlier but was busy. It smells like lemon cough drops. Nice yield of dense buds without flopping all over the place. The buds have an almost blue color. I like the variations this strain has shown so far and plan on germing another soon.

39 Likes

Day 52 for razzberry lemonaid- 3 gals, one pic of each. The lemon really comes through on the nose. Sticky sticky. New hairs almost gone on the more OG ones already, plumping now.

48 Likes

Is this plant made of only trichomes?

16 Likes

Mother’s milk f2 (313) week 5-6 of Veg. Same one that I posted previously as having to appeared to show female preflowers. She’s under 250w of cob led

Branches appear very bendy and slim… Is this strain that’s going to need alot of Staking.? I know I read that some phenos are quite stretchy when flipped to flower… Anyone care to chime in on MM growth or critique how my plant looks.?.?

22 Likes

Most the MM’s I’ve grown got floppy af. Some flop so hard the branches tear themselves off the mainstem. Only seen a few that don’t need any support at all.

7 Likes

That was more prominent in the SSDD than the MM for the ones I’ve run But yeah can be really floppy due to large nugs and torque :wink:

4 Likes

Anyone grown Rainbow Serpent?

Little up date. Day 54 from flip, two Phone Homes. One pheno has that foul odious kush funk that leaves you with a freshly scratched sweaty taint fingers smell, it’s very greasy. The three pheno took on powerful floral fuel and 90s arm and hammer powdered carpet freshener that moms would sprinkle on the carpet before or after vacuuming, you 80s cats know what I’m saying? I keep smelling Nag Champa super hit come threw and I’m not mad about it. Also @Kyleromero94 the PH1 this deep is at 58in from base to top and PH3 is 57 1/2 base to top. @Stardawg2024 will take a 3 pic with them before chop, thanks for posing. :kissing_heart:

30 Likes

Is that afkansastan from mr dank? He was on the original og. If so man that ones going to be good. I remember him really liking it as an oldschool stinky afghan. I bet you find something nice in those, im jealous. I always wanted to try that one. Whats the plan with those.

Mattman i grew up in the 80s and know that smell from carpet potpourri. We used it growing up, that comment made me smile when i read it. Sounds like a nostalgic terp, whats funny is i recently grew a potpourri/ ivory soap smelling plant lol. Mj smells never cease to amaze me.

10 Likes

Yeah I grew it coming on 4 years ago… I liked it… I didn’t get the “snake skin” taste until B pointed it out, and then it’s like, “oh yeah… I get what you mean… Yeah, snake skin… Yeah I’m really getting it now…” edibles made me feel like Magneto… In fact, here’s a Chem cross to it I have going right now-

Sorry for the lousy pic, I’ll try to take a better one tomorrow…

16 Likes

Damn bro, how do you find a picture of that so fast, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Love it brother man!

5 Likes

Mother’s Milk 31 x Wookie 15 aka WOMO. Caked in resin, strong frame with Creamy gas fumes.

51 Likes

Have a pack in the fridge. . would like to hear how she smokes when the time comes

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by and posting. She looks great! :metal: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Any whole plant pics.?.? Looks great. I’ve got the mm f2 going and a stray cross with mm, but as the father.

3 Likes