Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

It’s hard to get a full plant shot but I will post them when it’s time to harvest. Mine are un-topped and showing excellent branching, should be an above average yield. Candelabra style growth, if that helps. I’ve posted loads of detailed reports over on RIU but unfortunately few people post there anymore so I’m jumping ship to OG! Overgrow was where my journey started anyway, so i suppose I’ve come full circle. I remember reading about Nol and Maruska’s Dutch garden and loved reading the grow reports of WeedZilla. Circa 2002-3 maybe? But then one day it just went down…glad to see it’s back up though!

15 Likes

Welcome. This is the best Bodhi thread on the internet in 2024. A lot of us go back to at least the BB/ICMAG days of 10-15 years ago. Many people go even farther back than that.

7 Likes

@HolyAngel knows very well and has already replied, but I am standing in front of my MM and thought this pic of her would answer it too! Great strain.

@CocoaCoir - she is pretty wild, huh? They all have lots of them, all over the fan leaves, but the Goji leaner has them so densely on the buds. I over fed her too, not sure if that is part of it.

25 Likes

Never seen that myself. Thanks! :metal::slightly_smiling_face: Frosty for sure :cold_face:

1 Like

Sky Lotus (Skywalker OG x Snow Lotus) in all her resinous, tropical-black pepper, skunky OG gas fume glory. I wish I had 5 more packs of this, may have to F2 my last 4 seeds.

44 Likes

Kodama (Lush x Strawberry Milk) Two different plants, both super vigorous. I can only describe the resin as a sour fruit nail polish. The smoke report will tell the tale but so far I’m very impressed with the look and growth patterns.

45 Likes

Please do! IMO Sky Lotus is the best Snow Lotus cross in the bunch. I had a real nice cut I found of it years back. Still mad I lost her lol

33 Likes

Thanks to @MrPanda we now have a comprehensive database of over 20,000 cannabis test results. I looked through it and saw there are many Bodhi strains. It could be good as a reference or breeding suggestions.

12 Likes

Thanks for the tag @CocoaCoir , uploaded the dataset to an AI chatbot, so it can also use the intershweb for common knowledge too. Maybe it can be asked what Bodhi strains would be good to breed together for X outcome

9 Likes

I provided a Bodhi Bot which is much simpler Here

And then a couple posts down user @snizzyy talked about hes been working on a custom bodhi chatGPT bot… maybe you can collaborate. I know in a few months when I get a new M4 Mac I will be dabbling more in AI myself but can’t help at this time.

7 Likes

Young McDonald bought some Bodhi CherryPieKush x 88G13HP seeds and at the country farm they vegged a bunch of outdoors in the summer and they have been flowering for a good while now and I pollinated a couple females with the best looks/perfoming so there will be a good selection of F2’s and every best female, by the looks and agressive stem rubbing, were cloned so there’ll be copies. We also pollinated a couple branches on few other plants that are in the same growroom but I’ll get to that later. Here’s the male a few weeks ago.

Ps/edit. Me and old McDonald dont care that much about this modern stuff, but I can only imagine supreme goodness from Bodhi, no doubt.

31 Likes

this is a really nice shade of green just the kind I like to smoke

1 Like

Good to see you posting here @CherryLimeRicky43 , always liked seeing your posts on RIU!

Here’s some shots from today - Tomorrow will be the start of Week 10

Triple Sunshine (clone) (TK x SSDD)

Triangle Kush x Triple Sunshine (pollen chuck)

Triangle kush clone (left) next to Triple Sunshine clone (right)

55 Likes

Awesome pictures as always!

7 Likes

Hey @syzygy! Yes there’s many more people over here so I think it’s best to move all action here!

14 Likes

Just placed my order. Will be my first time ever touching bodhi gear.

22 Likes

Silver Unicorn
(Super Silver Haze x Purple Unicorn F3)

5/5 up and out. Very impressed by this strain last run, time to find a keeper.

19 Likes

silver unicorn sounds nice and very jack like, let’s us know the stretch, I find the plants with the purple unicorn dad to be on the shorter side, but branch nicely. I would suggest vegging longer than you do normally if you want to yield

6 Likes

Only 8 packs left! Get it while the gettin is good. Vanilla, cocoa, spice and major anti anxiety!! The pictures of the finished buds look, actually incredible.

Here’s a report

16 Likes

In that link that @CocoaCoir just posted at the bottom that says “Here’s a report” if you click it and scroll down some posts there’s several nice pics of that same space monkey. Good choice going with Bodhi. Quality reg genetics at fair prices and DBJ/GLG always hook up the freebies.

6 Likes