Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Out of likes now but I just popped Dreadbread, and I know Mango Lotus and Mango HP are in process of being preserved as well

4 Likes

fu

3 Likes

I bet most of us Bodhiers would choose this one.

13 Likes

Heā€™s got an Etsy shop?

1 Like

From what Iā€™ve heard it was in the past, and if you bought a shirt you got more limited releases that werenā€™t put out to the seedbanks unless Iā€™m mistaken. I wouldā€™ve been all over that lol

That was before I went down the Bodhi rabbit hole :joy:

@JustANobody

6 Likes

Damn, my wife loves Etsy, I feel like she should have known about this if she really cared.

5 Likes

OK guys I need to get something off my chest. Itā€™s me. I love Etsy, howā€™d I not know this!?

12 Likes

They would do limited drops if you bought a shirt or hoodie. I have a couple supernatural selections shirts and hoodies and so does my wife now too.

Purple Afghan Hashplant and Congo Kashmir x Goldstar f4 were a couple of the drops. I forget what else I got through there.

6 Likes

Black Triangle in a solo cup

37 Likes

Yeah, shop is closed now. Bodhiā€™s ex ran the shop. Theyā€™d do specific charity events and sell shirts or hoodies with a super limited pack of beans that never hit the seedbanks. They sold shirts and stuff regularly outside of those events that wouldnā€™t come with anything. My wife appropriated all of the clothing lol.

Sadly when they split the shop closed and not been open again since.

15 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m pretty bummed that I missed those amazing supernatural selection t shirt designs haha

1 Like

Iā€™ve got some of that Purple Moonshine too, that is from a user and sponsor here LGVS is @Enjoi802 and is documented in his log, itā€™s a Bodhi tribute so a great freebie pairing from Shoe:

7 Likes

I just got a couple of those with my last orders since he opened back up on the 23rd last month.

Very excited to run those asap!

7 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. Looking forward to reading through that thread.

2 Likes

Saw on RIU that GLG is restocking soon.

Weā€™ve got some great new freebies in a complete restock. Dropping ASAP.

Gonna sit this out unless thereā€™s a SSDD cross available (unlikely), but there appears to be another new Lav Lemonade freebie.

33 Likes

Hereā€™s El Wook.

39 Likes

Gonna have to order for that caramel pack lol

12 Likes

was just about to ask, has anybody heard of that caramel afghani mother before?

14 Likes

19 Likes

nope but with a name like caramel afghan im assuming itā€™s tasty lol

19 Likes