Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

It’s not an ‘attempt’ to be the coolest guy on OG, @DougDawson achieved that title a long time ago. :wink:

12 Likes

10 Likes

Can you imagine being upset someone gets seeds, makes more seeds, gets given seeds, and then distributes constantly. The. Horror.

17 Likes

I agree with @minitiger. This place is turning into RIU 2.0

That said…

And, to stay on topic, here’s a Mother’s Milk at day 35F:

:rainbow: :zap:

31 Likes

His banana punch x the Hp had a caramel flavor . Sounds like an epic cross to the lemonade

3 Likes

Are you getting any identifiable smells on that one yet? Most of the SL crosses I’ve tried (3) were kind of low odor. That plant definitely looks really good.

Yes. I now feel safe enough to post this

26 Likes

They’ve been kind of all over the place, but I stuck my nose in there really good yesterday when I was watering and for sure picked up on some “burnt rubber/hot asphalt.” She’s sticky, too, I’m super-excited about that plant. And everything else, too!

Haha…

11 Likes

@unomas are you doing a challenge or
Is that how you pheno hunt? I gotta check your threads, im super interested in micro pheno hunts.

4 Likes

this looks amazing, way denser than id expect from a snow lotus cross… i only saw that three kings bud once at a festival but it was fire norcal outs my friend grew so he had a grip, just full flavored fuely earthy og, i couldnt get enough, smoked that shit all weekend best weed there hands down; thanks for posting these

7 Likes

going to go ahead and agree with this statement…

if you get any details from the man on the caramel afghani id love to hear if it’s a new field collection line or a hybridized afghani or other

…and also, if it you know, comes up, the shishkaberry x old widow cut he recently dropped as an nft… i think i recently saw a similar line won an extraction award, knowing bodhi i wouldnt be surprised if it’s one and the same

stay cool

13 Likes

I agree. I don’t know how to explain it haha!

I’ve grown a few Snow Lotus crosses and none of them turned out the way that Triple Goddess looks like she’s gonna turn out. Definitely “tighter” flowers than most. Therer really are some great plants to be found in those hybrids; you just have to look, I think.

And I haven’t even smoked that shit, yet! Haha. I do like the look of that plant, though.

Yeah, I’ve never tried the Three Kings itself, but I’ve for sure smoked OG, Headband and Sour Diesel on their own haha…

11 Likes

@the_bot thanks for checking out my thread! I use solo cups to start seeds and clones in. The Black Triangle was an extra clone I had, but didn’t have any veg space if I up potted it. So I just threw her in the flower tent instead of killing it off. Here’s more pics of it, I chopped it a couple nights ago.

Usually, I transplant into a SIP after the solo cup/1 gallon pot.

Funny that you ask if this was for a challenge. I signed up for the solo cup challenge and will be using that as a learning experience to see if I can pheno hunt in solos efficiently…never went from seed to harvest in the same container before. Lmk if you ever wanna talk about this stuff further! Looks like we’re after the same goal!

29 Likes

GLG drop live

9 Likes

You’re a hero, managed to snag a couple packs of black triangle.

8 Likes

My post that featured ACTUAL pictures of Bodhi’s Triple Goddess on flower day 57 was “flagged by the community”? Un-fucking-believable…

10 Likes

Let’s build and not destroy.

3 Likes

Obviously it didn’t get flagged for the photos.

15 Likes

Got some more packs in, pretty excited!

27 Likes

umm lavender jack was hoping he would have sent me some of those in or last swap. if you make fresh seeds please let me know.

very nice …

13 Likes

It’ll be down the road but will probably be done next year. Anything I make you are welcome to, ame with any cuts I have.

9 Likes