Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

When are you poppin’ dat A.S.S.? Lol :poop:

10 Likes

there next on deck, i have not yet started the new grow to flower so it will be a bit still. BUT they will be popped in the next drop.

for-sure …

8 Likes

man i’m so stoked on these for you lol i was gonna say if you had no plans i would gladly pop all, clone all, see if selections can be made, f2 and send everything back but Bodhi gifted you those himself and I didn’t want to sound like a greedy shitter haha! i’m sure we could find you a copy of the A.S.S. cut to pollinate too. she’s still out there.

and on the lavender jack front, theres a popular cut that is going around… (nobody’s nursery cut)

13 Likes

humm interesting, you have that cut ?.

peace …

6 Likes

Cloney has a cut. I’m so stoked for beans of those too! Absolutely epic

4 Likes

last i looked he was selling it for $1000 fuck that person

12 Likes

Yikes! :grimacing: that’s a bit steep

2 Likes

Not seeing anything new on the bodhi page… not that I need any seeds right now but was curious what dropped lol

2 Likes

It’s the restock, with new freebies.

6 Likes

Think the freebies are where it’s at this round :wink:

12 Likes

Ahh gotcha.

1 Like

I was looking at Black triangle and hashplant D with that el wookie freebie. Then I realized I shouldn’t buy any seeds.

12 Likes

Dont sit on the Dreadbread and the Congo Kashmir Crosses.

6 Likes

I have divine intervention and was thinking of running it next. Congo Kashmir X Wookie !!!

7 Likes

I bought a couple pks that I don’t need just for that Caramel Afghan x :rofl:

8 Likes

I placed an order for a couple packs I have been passing up…just to get the El Wook, I think that is going to be nice!

6 Likes

@CocoaCoir yoy seen any of the hashplant d ran? Searched and didn’t really see any grows of it?

3 Likes

I am imagining chewbacca wandering Colombia.

@Hotrods_and_hounds i have not seen it but chem d x snow lotus was one of the frostiest plants ive ever grown. with the 88g13hp dad it is probably even better with the right pheno.

11 Likes

I ended up grabbing the El Wook after nabbing a couple Black Triangles. Eyeballing that 3-kings too……

8 Likes

GLG is running a Bodhi Valentine’s Day Special with these three packs for $45. Heck of a deal 33 seeds for $45. Specials do not count towards freebies.

1 pack of Terpenado (11 reg. seeds)
1 pack of Terpenado Remix Ltd. (11 reg. seeds)
1 pack of Passionfruit Hashplant (11 reg. seeds)

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/bodhi-seeds-glg-valentines-promo-sharing-the-love/

21 Likes