Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I’m digging the honesty here hahah so it’s gross. That sucks, but good to know.

2 Likes

Not a fan of the burnt tire flavor either, so definitely understand. Like most things I imagine there are people who love it.

5 Likes

You’re not wrong! I’ve read lots of posts across the forums where people say how much they like that flavour, and I do quite like the milder versions myself. This one was just so… pure… in it’s rankness.

4 Likes

That sounds right up my alley ! Haha I love the raunchy stuff myself but I can understand different strokes for different folks…

4 Likes

In case anybody is interested bodhi gear is on sale 45 per pack buy 2 get a freebie at greatlakesgenetics …

Cheers!

Heady

4 Likes

Lavender Jack, day 49

47 Likes

I havent seen a bad pic of this strain yet.

10 Likes

Good smoke also if you like Jack.

5 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:
Do you have any information on Bodhi Moonwalk: Chem3 x Apollo

In my collection for a long time and never seen a return or crop on it.
F2s will come when I have time :wink:.
Good day
O.B.

36 Likes

That will be awesome to see, you have a good day! @Orange.bud

10 Likes

That definitely would be an awesome one to preserve!

7 Likes

I have Chem #3 x Appalachia. Many people have grown that with success. I hope those germ for you.

There are a lot of images of Moonwalk on breedbay. Someone reported sensitive phenos. Could herm if not careful.

12 Likes

Pinesoul (goji OG F2) Archive - harvested day 67

53 Likes

Thank you very much @CacaoCoir for your response :+1:
I went to read :wink:
O.B

5 Likes

Not grown first hand but Chem 3 is believed to be extinct and A11g is very floppy!

16 Likes

Hello @Cannavore
I bought the pack for Chem3 which I have never seen or grown I think😅
Bye
O.B

3 Likes

Bodhi’s description from a Strainly reseller:

Breeder Alert! RARE! Bodhi’s original release of “Moonwalk” – in original seed form!

(Chem Dawg 3 x Apollo 11 (Genius phenotype)

Per Bodhi:

“Moonwalk is a cross of the Chem family’s, Chem 3, and a male from Mr. Soul’s Apollo 11 line. Chem Dog 3 is probably grown and hyped the least of the entire Chem Dog family, but her potency should not be underrated. Buds are a golden white hue, glistening and absolutely caked in trichomes. Pistils are a pale peach color and finish short, close to the bulbous pinecone-shaped buds. Almost no leaf is present as the plant exhibited a superb calyx-to-leaf ratio!

The potency is unparalleled, and the effect is so similar to a “first time again” that it is nothing short of amazing. Moonwalk is aptly named, as it genuinely feels as if you are nearly levitating through time and space, far removed from all things terrestrial.”

11 Regular seeds (cold stored)

Original Release in original Breeder pack!

OOS everywhere!

$250, plus $10 domestic shipping / Int’l $25

And some links:

17 Likes

Whoa buddy, finally smoke-testing the Skunk HP (hs33)…

First bong hit for the lady & I is like a rollercoaster taking you up to the top and just full send off the tracks—
Even as I type this it just feels I’m flying down the highway with my head out the window.
I’m only the slightest bit terrified lol

I didn’t keep any clones, so as I slowly trim I dump all the phenos in a jar. Here’s a couple un-cherrypicked nugs (& smalls) to show it off. Tbh it looks better to me now than it did @ chop.

47 Likes

Damn @Dirt_wizart you are the plug to the information too :fire:. Thank you very much I will go read that​:+1::+1::+1:
Moonwalk will come to F2 documented on occasion for sure👌.

13 Likes

I doubled up on the Appalachia male that Bodhi used in all those crosses. This is a Wolf Pack F1 x Cobra Lips F1. I call this batch Cobra Quiver. Mostly foul chemness with a hint of Skunk from these beans.

:v::grin::canada:

65 Likes