Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

ohh yeah buddy , stink it up

3 Likes

Two different phenos of Secret Chief:

Day 2 of flower.

Day 69, chopped! She had a citrusy/fruity scent throughout the 2nd half of flower. Barely stretched and is a very slow vegger.

46 Likes

Oo i’ve never seen a pack with apollo 11 g as the pops! Then again I only found out about bodhi in 2015.

2 Likes

That is mighty, mighty yellow

5 Likes

A little outdoor Space Cake starting to bud this spring

28 Likes

Has anyone ran Bodhi’s Sour Diesel (AJ’s Cut) x 88G13/HP ?

6 Likes

Some information on the new Bodhi strain to be dropped this month from Shoes Discord

Hot Off The Presses … Here is the new Spring 2024 Drop coming from Bodhi Seeds @everyone :
2024 spring drop

DLA 5.3 (artifact 1 afghan f3 mexican chocolate x 88g13/hp) chocolate chai earth spice version of the infamous dla 5 v1…

Last chance (Topanga pure kush x wookie 15) last of the og wookie hybrids, saving the best for last….

trance plant (cherry trance x 88g13/hp) cherry berry chunky star traveller…,.

Good karma Hashplant (instant karma x 88g13/hp) deep healing balanced heavenly heady hashplant…

Dragonade (dragon soul x lavender lemonaid) extraterrestrial terp phasers on stun… red sap… citrus fuel…,

Razzberry lemonaid (goji razz x lavender lemonaid) Frosty AF, red berry fuel and lavender citrus….

Zunga zeng ( jah goo x lavender lemonaid) Outdoor forward spirit Nourishing gooey ital trees…,

Lavender limeade (desert lime x lavender lemonaid) Dry spicy lime and Mediterranean herbs and fowers…

Eureka! (Lemon g x lavender lemonaid) originally made as a personal lemon breeding tool…

Tripping unicorn (mango biche x purple unicorn f3) semi long flower super freak filled with color, exotic terps, and fx.

SS023 Holy hand grenade (Big Sur Nigerian x artifact 1 afghan bld f3) jurassic earthy broadleaf with African power.

52 Likes

suddenly losing my one pack of moms lemon pie isn’t a bummer

13 Likes

I like four from this drop, DLA 5.3 , Good Karma Hashplant, Eureka and Holy Hand Gernade. I am interested in African genetics and the potential medicine to be found in them. I have a pack of Purple Afro I want to run along side Holy Hand Grenade.

GmRJ41UOLQqQ

18 Likes

Yeah those were the 4 that stuck out to me too. Almost makes me wanna buy some seeds :joy:

11 Likes

Different artifact 1 phenos on male and female side. The mexican chocolate part is strange to me as it is supposed to be just an afghan. Maybe it is mixed with a mexican. This is exciting. A1 is the way.

Also interesting is that he is releasing the lemon breeding tool he discussed in the potcast.

15 Likes

I thought “Mexican Hot Chocolate” was just describing the smell/flavor?

ETA: Reading the thread on RIU, soundslike there is a narrow leaf in the phenos he got from the original seeds…

9 Likes

It very well could be the flavor.

3 Likes

It sounds like you might be on to something… this is a quote from the RIU thread, quoting Bodhi commenting on a Radio Ridge post on IG: “the A1was 3 seeds. A Rank acrid afghani, a more master Kush smelling broad leaf and a narrow leaf male. I pushed out all the phenos into different lines. The Mexican hot chocolate is the closest to the male.”

14 Likes

21 Likes

Great information. Hard to catch all this random IG stuff. I really like the look of those leaves.

11 Likes

Always wondered about that one, nice find! Respect :facepunch:t2: @yardgrazer

4 Likes

All three sound absolutely wonderful, rank acrid Afghani, broadleaf master Kush smelling one, or narrow leaves can’t really go wrong!

Definitely jumping on this drop, I passed on the last one and would love some DLA 5.3 and holy hand grenade in my life

8 Likes

This thread for the next ten days…

List updated

ss001 Dreadbread (Mango biche x OMG)
ss002
ss003 vintage pine bud x kashmir azad
ss004 congo x Kashmir azad
ss005 Cherry Queen (Fat Cherry afghani x OMG)
ss006 Pleiadian Love Nest (vietnamese x kashmir azad)
ss007 Soar (Columbian Red x OMG)
ss008 Eternal Sunshine (Hawaiian sativa x OMG)
ss009
ss010 (vietnamese x columbian x afghani) (???)
ss011 Nigerian Space Probe (Big Sur Nigerian x Kashmir azad)
ss012
ss013 Gods Paintbrush (Ethiopian paintbrush x Old Mother Ghani)
ss014 Siam Space Probe (Thai D9 x Kashmir azad)
ss015 Rajasthani Space Probe (sikar x kashmir azad)
ss016 Panamanian Space probe (Panama x Kashmir azad)
ss017 Portable Spaceship (Pure Kush x Lao x Kashmir azad)
ss018 Laughing Lemon (Lemon thai x OMG)
ss019 Eden Transmission (Vietnamese 7 x afghan)
ss021 Staff Of Life (NL2 x Thai x Artifact 1 Afghan)
ss020 (LE) Artifact 1 F2 #2 x Kashmir Azad
ss022 pleiadian artifact (Vietnamese x Kashmir azad x A1 Afghan)
SS023 Holy hand grenade (Big Sur Nigerian x artifact 1 afghan bld f3) jurassic earthy broadleaf with African power.

*oaxacan 9 x angel wing afghan “(2023 love gift) supernatural selections”

21 Likes

I just cribbed off of someone else’s post, and used the date of that post to find it on IG (but I’ll take credit for quickly scrolling through several years worth of IG posts).

4 Likes