Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Oh wow. I see a few packs I’d definitely like to get off there. Nice find!

1 Like

Jah Goo x Lavender Lemonade :fire:

13 Likes

Wish I could find that cut again. Radio Ridge told me they lost her =(

35 Likes

What other pack to pair with the Jah Goo x Lavender Lemonade to get another freebie?

1 Like

If it’s something I want to hunt I always grab at least 2 packs… That’s probably what I’ll do but Dragonade also sounds good.

7 Likes

Anyone looking for Love Triangle (TK x Snow Lotus)? It’s available in an auction at DC Seed Exchange (DCSE). It starts today at 1 PM PST and ends Sun. at same time.

https://dcseedexchange.com/product/bodhi-seeds-love-triangle-f1-11-regular-seeds/

14 Likes

14 Likes

Anyone got any info on the desert lime in the new lavender limeaide on the new drop coming sounds interesting dry limes and Mediterranean herbs and flowers :drooling_face:

8 Likes

dla 5.3 would be my choice with the jah goo

7 Likes

Was perusing Discord and saw that Shoe said there’s a good number of packs of the DLA 5.3 (“420”)

11 Likes

Maybe a few of us will hunt through more than 1 pack if that’s the case, I saw that as well…

5 Likes

DLA 5.3 is one of the four packs I want from the new drop.

4 Likes

that must be a typo, it’s actually ethiopian paintbrush x omg. hence the name.

6 Likes

That’s a hybrid from Carpenter Farms in Arkansas:

6 Likes

Desert Lime is a hybrid weed strain made from a genetic cross between unknown parent strains.

Well that kinda sucks :confused:

5 Likes

It does! Best I can do is some COAs

7 Likes

That caught my eye, too…

Daaaang I might just get sucked back into the Bodhi game with some of these now that I’m working again, he’s got a few here that I would be crazy for:

8 Likes

Yeah I was looking I wanted to try bodhis banana OG x 88g13 and also the gg4 x wookie. If I had to choose two of the past release before they’re gone. Anybody grow either of these?

3 Likes

Haven’t bought seeds for awhile but been waiting for this drop trying for holy hand grenade and thinking between lavender limeaid,dragonade been wanting to try a dragonsoul cross or last chance because I don’t have much Wookie crosses and my name is chance :joy: heard lots of positive about the topanga pure kush too

7 Likes