Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

https://www.instagram.com/bodhiguide/p/CfaFzf5AKPo/

2 Likes

I grew Space Monkey ( gg4 x wookie 15 ). Some really high odor, frosty and potent plants can be found in that cross. Would recommend.

old Space Monkey pine pheno pictures

Here’s some Triple Sunshine G from today around day 74-75

And some Triple Sunshine F around 35~

47 Likes

Okay I’m sold on both hahaha. Thanks guys.

4 Likes

Have you tried the DLA series?

5 Likes

A couple of ten week kali mist x everything girls that were topped two weeks ago and flipped today. They are nice and squat with close node spacing. They smell almost peppery and some citrus and skunk so far both similar stem rub. Let’s see what we get. I would have kept them in veg for more size but they both were showing many pistels and wanting more light.

32 Likes

Nepali Watermelon Hashplant update.

I’ve got females from the same pack grown in two tents. I accidentally had one tent set to 13 hours on and 11 off instead of 11/13 so that slowed down flowering a bit.

Any idea where the purple is coming from? I added a screenshot of the suspected dads “everything”

31 Likes

Lavender Jack day 57, can’t decide how long I’m gunna take her…

51 Likes

@syzygy The unfortunate results on those Triple Sunshine x SSDD I popped :sob:

Will try the rest of them, hopefully soon!

Edit: They all looked great by the way, but no space for a stud at the moment.

18 Likes

0/8–Brutal!

12 Likes
3 Likes

It’s Shoe from Headie Gardens. AFAIK you need an invite link from Shoe to get access to his Discord (not suggesting that it’s difficult to get, only that a person has to get in through him).

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about that luck! If you would rather try the TS F2 or SSDD x TS in the future just let me know…

Some dried (bodhi) bud shots starting the cure.

Pinesoul

Lavender Jack

48 Likes

Appreciate the offer man! No worries, just put the last 4 into plugs. I’m very curious about this ts x ssdd cross, so gotta get at least one female! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

@bigzach87, pull one good male and the universe is like, So you liked that one…?? Lol

2 Likes

Headgasket x 88G13HP. Got a pretty squat ghani structure, but reek of straight gasoline. Couldnt resist the urge to seed these out for some F2s.

45 Likes

Lavender jack about to get the chop, she smells of straight grape skittles and that super nice floral wookie smell. Out of the phenos I’ve ran I’ve only seen one jack leaner. It seems like a great plant but it’s not the terpene profile I’m looking for. I miss that pheno lol.

43 Likes

That dla 5.3 + ss023 :ok_hand:

3 Likes

What was that one like? Got any pics ?

1 Like

yeah thats a bummer but happens. I have 6 vintage red head thinking i have 1female and 5 males . Would be nice to run a sample not to spend that much time on them for me. The males smell great just not trying to make seeds currently , Picking plants to grow outside

4 Likes

Day 46F

SSDD BBS F2 @syzygy
2 phenos

Triple Sunshine A x SSDD @syzygy

3 phenos.

SSDD Bx1 F2 x OGC/CJ - Coffee pheno @VAkish
2 plants

SSDD Bx1 F2 x OGC/CJ - Berry pheno @VAkish

39 Likes