Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Contango D23F
Lazy lightning x [[HazexSk1]x Sk1] x [Haze x SK1]

Interesting expressions. With my limited time making crosses. Some Haze dom traits with more lateral branching, knuckled nodes While the others lean Sk1 with zero lateral branching, stuck to meristem. Looking forward to the later weeks, and the next round to see what’s common.

34 Likes

Just realized the Bodhi plant guide thread is now merged here, sorry folks for the multiple posts.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Chem 91 Sk VA x SSDD Day 46F

Sun Ra

38 Likes

yikes… atleast you were able to/smart enough to get them sex tested instead of waiting to see

1 Like

Mexican Hot Chocolate is also a Snowhigh strain.
Snow, Kagyu, and Bodhi had a breeding company that made that went to the wayside because of Covid.

8 Likes

My personal favorite was this pheno that when cured had this incredible complex smell profile of preserved lemon, raisins, potpourri, and stone fruits. The high was perfect imo not heavy, hard hitting, or soaring it was like the goldilocks of weed for me at least.

33 Likes

Nice, I have two phenos that look kinda similar. Will have to wait til dried and cured to see what the actual smells are though. Makes sense that the one you liked you didn’t get a cut of :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah unfortunately my friend killed her and couldn’t get the clones to take… but I was smart enough to make a cross with that specific pheno! I also have wookie bx seeds to try and work the cross I made back to the original mom.

1 Like

13 Likes

Sproutways? Or am I mixing things up lol

3 Likes

I excited to see what your phenos come out like. The one I lost when it was flowering smelled like elderly home potpourri smell is the only I can describe it. The smell just reminded me of visiting my great grandmother as kid.

2 Likes

No, sproutways is another company that features the three of them.
Snow talked about it on one of his more recent podcasts, the potcast down in Australia

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll have to give that one a listen, now I know which epidode to choose next if I end up driving around town later on this week…

2 Likes

Has anyone grown out DBHP f2’s from @MomOnTheRun ? I have 5 going right now but dont have too many pics of them or grow reports or smoke reports. Pretty much anything. The one on the back left is GFOG

18 Likes

ss013 Gods Paintbrush (Ethiopian paintbrush x kashmir)

^^
Couldn’t figure out how to reply in the last thread. But gods paintbrush is listed wrong in the Supernatural Selections seed list. The dad is supposed to be OMG - not Kashmir Azad. Supposedly it was listed wrong at a lot of seed banks.

10 Likes

If you go to a post you want to respond to, you can highlight the text you want to respond to, and it’ll pop up a “Quote” option… that’ll show that portion of the original post and also notify the person you’re responding to…

I was looking into that the other day and noticed Speakeasy still has it wrong.

4 Likes

It has been updated. Thank you.

2 Likes

Waiting for the drop…

5 Likes

How’s the strength of the big sur nigerian vs green crack?

1 Like

Does anyone have any information on these? I haven’t been able to find much. Thanks.

28 Likes

Blowfish is another Dutch Flowers strain. The Metal Haze came from them too.

Crossed to Appalachia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg)

Should be some pretty damn good herb :fire:

22 Likes