Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Oh that’s cool, I hold a cut of green crack.
Thank you for the information.

10 Likes

Oh yeah, the real deal? That’s one I’ve been hunting for. Used to be my go-to work weed. I have a pack of the Green Crack BX from H&L but that’s the closest I’ve gotten so far. I know there’s a dude on strainly selling the cut but A) costly, would rather trade and B) Likely HLVD :confused:

8 Likes

I have been told it is, but I honestly don’t have a solid way to verify. It came from here.

4 Likes

“our beautiful huge crystal covered 50 day blowfish mama…” Bodhi

17 Likes

“[D]eadly Japanese delicatessen” that’s funny… delicacy.

Looks interesting to me.

5 Likes

Last year I saw them for $2,000.

9 Likes

For $900 you’d think they might swallow the shipping…

10 Likes

Still not worth the ask now!

I have a half pack if someone has some land for trade! I don’t buy seeds I buy land.

7 Likes

“unsure if theyre fem or reg” has to be the biggest red flag when buying seeds from someone.

8 Likes

its like he does and doesn’t know what he’s got :thinking:

6 Likes

Schrödinger’s seed pack. They’re both reg & fem until you pop them.

15 Likes

Damn, that’s crazy. I’ll sell my pack of Heaven mountain for 1/2 that price! :wink:

:joy: kidding (I’m actually going to do an open pollination with the pack and pass out the f2’s here)

19 Likes

@JustANobody @HolyAngel Blowfish is a line Hazeman keeps, here’s good description from the DCSE listing of his F4s

Blowfish, oftentimes called “Fugu” by many cannabis connoisseurs, was made by Dutch Flowers Seeds and the make up of Blowfish is ((G13 X Oregon Funk) X (G13 X Blue Dot)).

It is mostly indica and flower time is between 53 days and 63 days. Medium to tall plant with big yields. This is the blowfish that we used to make the Fugu kush. You cant go wrong with Blowfish!

Blowfish has dense and furry spade-shaped minty green nugs with amber undertones and a spattering of thick long bright fiery orange hairs. These nugs are dripping with syrupy sweet resin and a fine layer of milky white trichomes. This dank bud has a taste of berry with a hint of diesel and a pungent berry and diesel aroma.

Sex: Regular

Type: (Mostly Indica)

Flowering: Photoperiod

Height: Medium

Area: Indoor & Outdoor

12 Regular Photoperiod Seeds per pack!

10 Likes

I have a few packs of the dutch flowers Blowfish and a sack of F2’s made by a former icmag member from aussie land. Planned to hunt those for my breeding programs but still haven’t gotten to them. I had no idea Bodhi did a Blowfish cross… cool stuff

12 Likes

Is $900 really the going price :unamused:

Is there anyone recommended that’s selling F2 seeds? or a nice F1 clone?

3 Likes

Interesting to note that PollenJock mentions making a cross of Lavender x Appalachia in that post from 2011. That’s Wookie, right? When did Bodhi release his first Wookie crosses?

8 Likes

Testers started shortly after this post was made. Wookie hybrids started in 2013.

8 Likes

11 Likes

It looks like Bodhi was already planning something with the Lavender by 2010, and is already talking to H&L

This is a pretty killer thread with some info from Bodhi that I don’t know that I’ve seen in these modern threads? He gives some details on his sources for Lebanese, and on the Instant Karma breeding choices

and the run down

heres the list of what they are:

1.acapulco gold
2.acapulco gold bud with scarlet whiskers
3.hhf black haze (colmbian black x purple haze)
4.nepali landrace annapurna chitre shiva spiace
5.ethiopian highland and golden tiger
6.ethiopian highland
7.flo
8.gunk (afgooey x deep chunk)
9.nepali landrace shivapuri gyalthun grapefruit
10.malawi gold bud
11.malawi gold x lemon thai
12.hhf meximilla (oaxacan x burmese)
13.nevilles haze
14.nevilles haze sisters
15.nigerian x kandahar
16.oaxacan zipolite pheno 2
17.oaxacan zipolite pheno 3 & 4
18…oaxacan zipolite pheno 1 quick pink
19.nepali landrace shivapuri pati banjan happy baba
20.sensi star x malawi gold
21.star train male
22.star train male
23.nepali landrace shivapuri pati banjan happy baba male
24.TOL tree of life (malawi gold x big sur holy bud)
25.nepali landrace annapurna chitre shiva spice male

enjoy:yum:

ill see if i can snap some more shots of the males not represented, and some of the other ladies too…

16 Likes