Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Midnight cowboy #3

Artificial grape lavender candy, tasty af, but kinda leafy and also not a huge yielder. I’m sure I can push her harder too tho, I’ll prob keep it around until I find a more productive pheno out of the rest of the pack

Edit: I have to say again, she’s tasty af lol, super mellow relaxing high too. I’m pretty sure it’s now beat grape ape for my personal favorite “purple/grape strain” as well

38 Likes

Booty #3

Gassy, skunk/mothball/dmt smell kinda. Loud af lol. Almost off putting, my wife doesn’t like it but it’s growing on me. Potent af, no sweetness, and heavy yielding. Def looking forward to seeing what the this pollen I chucked at one of her lowers does too, hit it with some of tony greens/landrace exchange maruf black male :crossed_fingers:

40 Likes

8 Likes

The original pack was a green with gold label Bodhi Blessings pack. It was just labelled Goji OG x 88G13HP. I would guess it was released some time between 2016 and 2017 but I am only guessing. The F2’s I released to GLG are or were freebies with strawberry hill orders.

14 Likes

Oh man, the rabbit hole just deepens!! lol

5 Likes

Strawberry Fantasy #2

Not so loud, almost rose water smell and taste, maybe some citrus? Nice mellow daytime smoke, and yielded pretty well. I’ll probably keep this pheno around for a bit, still have like 10 beans to go through with this pack too so we’ll see if there’s a better pheno. Still good and could be considered a keeper imo, I’m nobody tho so maybe not to everyone lol

30 Likes

I ran the goji “b cut” x g13hp, and the Nepali og x g13hp… both were excellent, once a year I grow out some f2s I made of each…

11 Likes

Oh man, another rabit hole option now to look down lol

1 Like

Looks great! Nice and frosty too… Are those the F3s you made?

Here’s my Trip Sun recap -

After going through my pack of Triple Sunshine (tk x SSDD) here are the viable plants that were in the pack. A few seeds didn’t germinate and a few had damping off problems. I flowered a total of 4 females and 2 males from the pack. All 4 of the plants were nice plants and I would rate them as high quality.

Triple Sunshine A

Triple Sunshine B - male (didn’t flower it out)

Triple Sunshine C

Triple Sunshine D - didn’t survive

Triple Sunshine E

Triple Sunshine F

Triple Sunshine G

Triple Sunshine H

49 Likes

Im kicking myself now for not planting these this go. However I’m more motivated to plant these next round.

7 Likes

That triple sunshine f is 🤌🏽

6 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Bodhi Packs for Trade

So holding my tongue right now.

6 Likes

I’ve been looking for love triangle and blueberry snow. Doesn’t mean i’ll buy them or pay some ridiculous price for them when I can recreate them myself at this point. With snow lotus seeds that I have and old blueberry clone available in San Jose… I could. Best to just look on strainly to see what people have listed. Also can look on DC seed exchange now they have auctions listed. I’m happy with my $45 a pack and I actually think Bodhis newer stuff is better than the stuff from ten years ago but that’s just grading on a curve.

This post could also easily just be you advertising your seeds in the form of a question to bypass the sites rules. I’m just hoping that isn’t the case since you’ve been a member so long.

12 Likes

Why not just list them for what you want and when the market doesn’t respond to the high price, lower until they do?

4 Likes

No reason for anyone to hold their tongue, let it rip. I am coming back to forums after like 6+ years of nothing and fell off really years before that. I found it better to spend my time growing and breeding rather than arguing on forums with people that just want to argue and cause issues.

I just don’t want to jerk people around if the community says less its fine with me when I post them on whatever site (so far everyone says DC seed exchange and Strainly) if anyone’s heard of others I will look at them. Just trying to get an average. I haven’t been messing with boards in forever so I am out of the loop on value on a lot of things.

Someone can make a ton off f2’s if bodhi didn’t care I don’t keep up on politics of seeds anymore nor care maybe he would /shrug. I just don’t have the time in my grow schedule for them. Spent a good 2 years combing through already doing 200 plants grows and selfed what I wanted so I somewhat feel okay with letting go of my extras. It would be like 4 years before I could get to these again and I have a million F2’s. The originals need to be preserved by someone though my f2’s stay with me and will never be distributed in any manner.

10 Likes

Bodhi came here and clarified it himself.

15 Likes

Ahh neat I am glad he was okay with hybrids. That is where I have always been too when I had my own little stuff going on. Don’t go and self my work or simply f2, but feel free to use it! I think this is great for everyone because it allows new breeders to step up and offer their takes on strains and it gives a ton of advertising to the original breeder all while increasing the gene pool (hopefully with good stuff lol).

5 Likes

Given that there’s been a significant effort by members of this forum to preserve discontinued Bodhi lines and distribute them basically for free, I think it’s pretty disingenuous to talk about wanting to see the multiple packs being held preserved all while talking stupid Strainly pricing (I get it, people ask those kinds of prices for discontinued and rare packs, doesn’t make the prices less stupid).

14 Likes

That’s pretty high, but those auctions always go over.

A little digging and packs like that can be found for half that or less.

2 Likes