Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

2 Likes

I see there’s an Aruba x everything. Here’s some stuff I dug up on breedbay

^^ aruba male he posted on the same day as the post above

and an aruba female also posted by bodhi

I also found

Strawberry blockhead x Aruba

25 Likes

You’re a gentleman and a scholar for this

7 Likes

definitely a cool looking line. this one caught a lot of heat back when it first came out. people were mad because cannabis isn’t native to Aruba and they felt like he was using the exotic name to generate hype.

9 Likes

Reminded me of this

3 Likes

Fortunately we’ve got a senior OG in the house who has grown Aruba and is currently growing their own hybrid of it with Sakura, @Swampthing

17 Likes

How was the Trainwreck x Ghash, effects-wise. Thank you much.

And @DesertHeartGardens the Eureka!, Razzberry Lemonaid and Good Karma HP should be killer imo.

6 Likes

Photo by Cannavore

Nice find A Hindu Kush X-ed to Strawberry Milk sounds very nice.

13 Likes

I see you are also a man of culture. I caught that too and almost pointed it out :joy:

5 Likes

Yes. Yogurt culture and chesse.

12 Likes

The original by Yellowman, an albino reggae artist. I’m guessing Bodhi named it after this one with Jah Goo as a parent.

8 Likes

I wanted to buy more but I got exactly what I wanted

THANK YOU BODHI THANK YOU GLG

18 Likes

I got my hand grenades and master kush x…3 left in stock a min ago prob gone now

4 Likes

1 left now

edit: sold out

5 Likes

I had the SS023 in my cart and was gone by the time I got to checkout :cry:

4 Likes

Breeders direct seed co is a legit bodhi vendor and they will still be doing a drop sometime and they take CC.

^^ only legit vendors

8 Likes

I’ve been lurking here for a while, and soon I will finally have some Bodhi gear! I’ve absolutely loved every interview I’ve heard with him. I dig his approach and energy in general. Bodhi, if you read this, please be my friend lol.

Figured I might as well go for a nice mix of stuff! It’s probably gonna be a couple months until I can run anything, but I sure am pumped.

10 Likes

Missed the Holy Hand Gernade.

9 Likes

Very happy with my purchases: Good Karma HP, Lavender Limeade, Last Chance, and Eureka. I still feel like I have a shot at the Holy Hamd Grenade, too.

8 Likes

That’s a rite of passage brotha :laughing:

8 Likes