Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I’m sure some OGers got you on the F2.

7 Likes

Haha, becoming well versed in the seed buying game over here. Need to retire.

No doubt man, amazing the generosity I’ve experienced even in my relatively short time here.

3 Likes

Wrong thread oops

hand grenade was in my cart then it rejected me at checkout.

5 Likes

You gotta be quicker than that.
DImMU37XgAEjly_

I missed the Holy Handgernade, it was gone by the time I loaded the page.

8 Likes

Great to see you were able to get the Holy Hand Grenade & DLA 5.3 (and the new freebie)!!

3 Likes

Anyone still interested in Last Chance & The Hand Grenade… JBC Seeds This Saturday 11AM EST

8 Likes

we live. get em!

also 10 last chance packs

The others are only 15 or so also.

2 Likes

Would that be because of the Topanga pure Kush?

2 Likes

5 Holy Handgernades. I snagged two packs.

Screenshot

8 Likes

jurassic earthy broadleaf with African power.

The description sold me instantly.

Edit: and the ss023 gone!

4 Likes

I am going to run the SS 023 with the Purple Afro.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, if it’s anything like the Hollywood, gonna be :banana:

7 Likes

Gotcha. I’ll remember that when I drop them.

2 Likes

damn … I smoked a bat of tonygreen’s Stat Line and it put me down for a nap LOL
The bodhi drop must have went live minutes later
Still I managed to snag:
DLA5.3
Good Karma HP
Lavender Lemonade
missed out on Eureka and Last chance which is kind of a bummer but whatever hehe
Got the masterkush freebie and Aangel Wing freebies so I’m pretty happy about that.

17 Likes

I love how quickly Bodhi’s seeds sell without any “hype”. The signature of a true master.

I picked up the 5.3, SS23, and Dragonade (I was sold from his description of Dragonade).

7 Likes

Seen most of his stuff on youtube and I really admire him but getting used to the names is hard. Will read more so I can join next time.

1 Like

I grabbed the DLA and last chance. Was debating both eureka and dragonade. But I’ve got to be at least a little honest with myself about how many seeds I can possibly ever grow. Also got the caramel Afghani freebie.

Thanks for the heads up in this thread, definitely would’ve missed it if I wasn’t paying attention here.

6 Likes

You have one more shot with headie gardens!

1 Like

I only deal with GLG although i may keep an eye on the coming JBC drop as I have ordered from them successfully in the past. I have had a hit and miss relationship with seedbanks over the years LOL so I stick to who I know :wink:

6 Likes