Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I ordered from breeders direct no problem and they still have 7 last chance and 13 eureka

4 Likes

Breeders direct is pretty legit, them and glg are really the only places I use and have never had a problem with either one. Have used breeders direct for shoot at least 3 or 4 years now.

3 Likes

Itā€™s my birthday today and all I wanted was that damn holy hand grenade. I had them in my cart on breeders direct and sat there refreshing the page every 20 seconds like a crazy person

20 Likes

Happy Birthday! Iā€™m glad so many members here were able to get some.

5 Likes

Nice snag of course I was driving while those dropped and was doing laundry when glg dropped :skull: happy birthday @Costanza :tada::birthday: just because the meme hasnā€™t been dropped in awhile image

10 Likes

Thanks I am feeling old as hell today. Went to this buffet and they were playing an elevator version of nirvana smells like teen spirit and everyone was 80 years old at this place it was like the movie Cocoon.

9 Likes

thank you Iā€™m thrilled

1 Like

Next time bring a plate full of spacecake.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Costanza , good score with 2 packs of the holy handgrenade hehe
My birthday is not far off and the wife reminded me I will then qualify for the seniors discount at local stores and restaurantsā€¦ I nearly told her to fuck off hahaha but gave her a big smile and a silent middle finger instead :rofl: Lucky for me the wife is a good sport about such things.

13 Likes

Namaste, love to unite all. wishes to you and yours, for their health and welfare.

Sir, I was thinking of the following strains for sure:

• Goji OG
  • Blue Tara
  • Wookie #15

The first two strains are available online, but the Wookie I could only find in crosses

5 Likes

Ugh, didnā€™t even realize the GLG drop was happening yesterday. Totally missed it.

Oh well, somehow Iā€™ll live.

11 Likes

If you are interested the JBC drop is tomorrow morning 10am Pacific 8 am central time.

2 Likes

I saw, I may try for that. I did pick up a few packs from GLG, FOMO and all.

3 Likes

If these two are available to you, I would definitely recommend them both. They will both have a hybrid effect, but not exactly the same. Blue Tara will be more sativa than Goji, but they are both certainly hybrids. I may be wrong, but I believe Wookie #15 is one of Bodhiā€™s selections that was only ever released in crosses.

6 Likes

Also be aware that these have been sold out for a long time now so unless you are finding reproductions might have a hard time finding the original packs :+1:

5 Likes

There are F2s , 3s and 4s of Goji OG and Blue Tara flaoting around the forums.

11 Likes

They sold out of last chance but still ten packs of eureka left at BDSC

I even found a promo code for that place

BDSCCREW20

12 Likes

12 Likes

18 Likes

That dude moved a bunch of those packs already. Rarebuyer bought the 3 mothers milk packs for 600 it looks like. Unless he worked out a deal trough pms with the guy. But, i tried working out a deal with him on all 3 packs and he was pretty persistent on his price. Shoe let him advertise them on his discord.

7 Likes