Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Ouch. Mother’s Milk packs for $200 each when we have cleaned-up F3’s and IX’s with the 31 cut floating around here…

16 Likes

They are only worth what someone is willing to pay. I guess the guy that bought the 3 MM, really wanted them bad enough.

4 Likes

Hi @HolyAngel - can you direct me to someone that may have mother’s milk incross or Fx? I am more of a seed purchaser than trader, so I don’t have many leads, but would gladly trade breeder packs. I recently grew out the Mom’s Lemon Cream Pie and I’ve started some of the Mothers HP, so am currently obsessed. Would appreciate any help with my thanks. :pray: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Here is a small list of Mothers Milk crosses you can search for

Citrus MILF

Orange Julius

Moms Lemon Cream Pie

Mother’s Hashplant Remix

Unicorn Milk

Ricky Espinosa

Milky Dreams

Boston Cream Pie

Dulce de Leche

13 Likes

Thank you very, very much @SEMOActivist !! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Good Karma Hashplant is selling quickly as well… None left on GLG (had 19 last night when I checked) and only 2 at Breeders Direct. I love a good heady high and may just have to pick this up as well. Bodhi calls it “heavenly” :angel:

8 Likes

I actually haven’t popped those yet, I signed up to test the goi raz x omg and Bodhi or Mrs B threw those in as a gift.

I’ve been meaning to check those out. I smoked a lot of trainwreck, but I haven’t had it in like 10 years.

Trainwreck was probably the single most common sativa cut in the bay area and humboldt for a pretty long time, it was a standard for dealers and dispensary menus.

Trainwreck was the standard medical recommendation for ADD, ADHD, and asthma. So it was available very consistently from the clubs.

That smell was always identical no matter where it came from. Although the potency and smoke quality was variable.

Because it was so common I kind of got bored of that myrcene limonene smell, but I think the ghash could bring out some more nuance and different terp profiles.

There were some interesting s1 or hybrid variations of the trainwreck with special flavors, like the maple wreck cut from sf patients and resource center.

13 Likes

Oh wow, I wasn’t expecting that to sell so fast. I wasn’t planning on a seed purchase but FOMO hit so I just ordered Good Karma Hashplant and Booty from Speakeasy.

5 Likes

Just wanted to update y’all on my sunshine daydream reproduction project.

I have all 12 f1 clones rooted from @Tykal now, and I have another f1 sunshine daydream female clone from @HorseBadorites rooted to add to the project. That gives me 7 makes and 7 females so far.

Plus… :arrow_down:

So if all goes well that should give me 26 f1 sunshine daydream plants for this reproduction. I am beyond excited about this. lol

Really looking forward to completing this project! It’ll obviously be a bit still, though.

39 Likes

Passionfruit Hashplant Day50 finishing up. This cut I’ve had for almost a year drops all of its frost on the last two weeks. I’ll be keeping this cut for a while longer. Def one of my favorite strains ever. It’s so dense as well…wild. Golf ball nugs all day long

Also: not sure if it was revegging so I dropped it to 11/13

36 Likes

Is there a difference between Hollyweed and Hollyweed v2?

2 Likes

Hollyweed uses Hollywood Pure Kush v2 uses Topanga Pure Kush.

6 Likes

23 Likes

Wtf is that tk x the white x ? man Never seen that one before :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

12 Likes

My eyes got wide when I saw that bubbashine x ghash… haha

8 Likes

Alaska snow and star child sound wicked :+1: :seedling:

3 Likes

This picture makes me feel funny in my Hypogastric Nerve.

bee1aea6ca62309d9113d7ce09a472d198b5bd00_2_500x500

10 Likes

@ JBC

For any of those that missed out on holy hand grenade or last chance… 45 minutes !

9 Likes

88 Cherries is a nice one.

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice that that’s just cherry pie and not cherry pie kush. That’s the stuff everyone says was going around the bay 15 years ago.

4 Likes