Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Bodhi said the mexican chocolate artifact was his fav artifact and the RKS a1 is really nice so it must be good.

4 Likes

I half-heartedly tried for the Holy Hand Grenade with no luckā€¦ hopefully someone will do an F2 project at some point. Truth be told I have packs I bought a few years ago I should F2, somehow I think Iā€™ll live missing out on this release.

18 Likes

Iā€™m just excited to get something that has a really interesting Afghan in it. I havenā€™t delved into that area at all really. I also got the angel wing as the freebie.

2 Likes

I really think thereā€™s so many flavors and smells to be explored in these lines as well as other wild himilayan populations. The DLA16 had everything from homeless alcoholic in a dumpster to actual road kill skunk to cooked carrots and other stuff also like spilled drink on self at the club after dancing a long time. The effects arenā€™t really knockout Indica but one with the universe type shit. I am saving some from each pack. Since Iā€™ll have all 3 a1 lines, I may be able to breed them all together later.

14 Likes

I ran Malawi x A1 x g13hpā€¦ had huge plants outdoors

7 Likes

Had something like this happen with glg with last Chace. 1 in stock, went to check out, 0 in stock. Refreshed page, still said one in stock but couldnā€™t due to inventory issues. Logged in and I was able to finally check out. Didnt get the email until 6 hours later about my confirmation. Was nervous until I got my shipping details lol

3 Likes

So which one is prone to the :banana::banana: ? Hollyweed or v2? Just picked up last chance and v2 for a battle of the TPKs to go along with Sun ra and secret chef.

2 Likes

Got that HHG!

16 Likes

Also, donā€™t sleep on the kali mists. For some freebies, I was blown away by them. Had 2 phenos going, 1 is still in flower at almost 70 days, and the other was chopped down at 66 days I believe. It could have went longer but the fading on the plant was starting to become too much and didnā€™t want it to start going into the buds. Iā€™ve posted on riu, but this thread is where the action is at.

16 Likes

Is there any written descriptions of it anywhere?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s much information earlier in this thread.

1 Like

The Hollywood Pure Kush cut herms really easily by week 3.

2 Likes

I take it bodhi changed his stance on topanga and hollywood being the same cut? At one point in time the description for hollyweed said hollywood pure kush and topanga pure kush were the same.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been reflecting (the plant loves to stimulate this activity in me) and I wanted to show appreciation for many of you on here.

Not only the knowledge/insight shared freely, but the ability to keep this train rolling throughout the prohibition years. Whether it is a breeder like Bodhi or just a personal grower, what is available nowadays compared to the past is mind bogglingā€¦

The alchemy, the MANY strains, the beautifully crafted and stable genetics, the growing tips and tricks, everything has culminated into what we have today.

Anybody with consciousness can grow, and grow specific to their environment/personal needs.

And I say all of this because of the nasty PROPAGANDA the world put on this plant in the past. It could have been so easy to lean into that fear and leave the world ignorant on cannabis. But yaā€™ll didnā€™t!!

From a younger generation just getting their feet wet to all you who have been at it for years, I thank you!

Letā€™s keep the fire growing!

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 7.43.32 PM

16 Likes

Thank you for your thoughts on TW. I smoked a Bodhiā€™s Kindness (Afwreck x SL) which was fantastic in effect (and flavor) but a DNAā€™s Kandy Kush clone i flowered had a good TW dom. effect but not nearly as nice as Kindness.

Last i checked there were 6 packs of TW x Ghash left at Headies.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s also saints crossing at BDSC which has TW in it.

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me what the parents of Lavender lemonade are? Iā€™ve tried searching it but canā€™t seem to find it.

I believe it is this

https://www.dynastyseeds.com/strains/lavender-lemonade

3 Likes

I thought it was zklittles x wookie

1 Like

Ok cool. I saw that one. Didnā€™t know if bodhi made his own creation or used someone elseā€™s cross.