Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Thats a different a lavender lemonade. They are not related at all. Bodhi made the lavender lemonade during his time with cookies.

3 Likes

Oh heck, strain names get reused more than tractor trailer tires.

2 Likes

Did he ever release the info on what it is? I know they release Z x LavenderLemonade.

1 Like

Thanks. Forgot about the lemon tree.

1 Like

There it is! Thanks!:pray:

Oh whoops thatā€™s the post from the cookies zkittles x ll collaboration seed to sale drop the lavender lemonade is just lemon tree x lavender x green crack x tres dawg the zkittles x was the one he decided to drop with berner my guess is he used the Wookie 15 male unless he hunted another male for that specific line

4 Likes

Let us not forget the Lemon G x Wookie

6 Likes

Thatā€™s Lemon Wookie v2, right?

6 Likes

Lavender Lemonade was/is the name of a female cut of Lemon Tree x W15 that he selectedā€¦ if i had to assume, he found a ā€œmatchingā€ male to the LL female and thatā€™s what heā€™s using.

13 Likes

with the new info that I scooped off Doc from Archive, Lemon Diesel is probably NOT the same as Lemon Tree, this may have been something unreleased and separate from the Lemon Wookieā€¦ someone needs to do some sleuthing on this one lol.

9 Likes

I know if someone wants lemon they could get
Lemon Wookie V1 @ headie gardens
Lemon Wookie V2 @ BDSC
Eureka @ BDSC
and limones
Lavender Limeade @ GLG

Iā€™m sensing a pattern here.

Also @hoss8455 has an auction right now going on for Bodhiā€™s Lemon Thai (Indy) x 88g13hp and also lemon wookie v2

9 Likes

Im out on researching. I apparrently dont know my arse from a hole in the ground when it comes to strain names. Too many strains for a new kid on the block.

When I finish up what I have started growing I will be growing Purple Afro and Holly Handgernade for my summer/fall grow. I have Bodhis Ak-47(1995) x HP and AKBB Lemon Star F2 starting out.

AK-47(1995) x 88G13/HP six of six germinated, one male has been composted, three females and two yet to show.

18 Likes

Yeah lemon diesel should be a totally different cross than lemon tree. And it doesnā€™t look like bodhi ever released a lemon tree x wookie cross :thinking:

3 Likes

This is gonna be a redundant shot in the darkā€¦
But can we talk about DLAs? Whose grown any?

I need to buy some sts (from glg) and Iā€™m tempted to throw a bodhi pack or two in the cart since Iā€™m already spending moolah. Iā€™m on the fence about doubling up on a DLA I already have (#13) or maybe grabbing the 5.3 since itā€™s available.

Tldr ā€” Iā€™m asking yall about ANY of the dlas youā€™ve grown. Donā€™t worry Iā€™m using the search function :roll_eyes: Iā€™m just hoping asking will yield me quicker results than searching one-by-oneā€¦

9 Likes

Just buy all of them

12 Likes

Thinking of picking up a pack of soul mate or twin flame v.2

If Iā€™m not mistaken itā€™s the same dad crossed with different goji cuts?

What to chooseā€¦

5 Likes

Soul Mate!

4 Likes

The soul mate = the pinesol goji og cut x wookie
Twin flame = goji og the (b cut) x wookie
Twin flame v2 = goji og (razzberry pheno) x wookie

5 Likes

Just a quick inventory check for everyone.

GLG
Tripping Unicorn: 42
Lavender Limeade: 124
Zunga Zeng: 95
Razzberry Lemonade: 145
Dragonade: 170
Trance Plant: 262
DLA 5.3: 84

Others are sold out

Master Kush x SM gone. I think I mustā€™ve been one of the only people who picked GM x LL.

I think it is interesting to see what the community is buying. Seems like noone bought Trance Plant.

17 Likes

Damn the trance plant sounds amazing Iā€™ve been thinking about picking some up after researching cherry trance and itā€™s genetics. Iā€™m surprised the zunga zeng was that popular I thought the trance plant and zunga were gonna be flipped in terms of amount of packs left.

5 Likes