Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I picked up Trance plant and DLA 5.3, Master Kush x SM as my freebie.

I’d really like to get a pack of that Eureka.

6 Likes

8 eureka left

Also one good karma hashplant left

4 Likes

That’s what I was saying the other day. Bodhi working with his own crosses isn’t for no reason :eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I had to roll up pocket change to pay for my last order. Im on a self imposed break from buying atm. I’m sure I will get a pack eventually.

Do they still pay you to donate plasma?

5 Likes

I too must remain vigilant in stopping myself from buying literally every Bodhi pack I want. I still have goji og and unreleased packs to run.

https://dcseedexchange.com/product/bodhi-seeds-80s-black-afghan-x-a1-x-88g13-hp-f1-11-regular-seeds/

^^ I’d suggest someone to jump in on this today. It is well worth the super long flowering time.

12 Likes

I want the trance plant and I hope it is still available later. I bought strains that from what I read on forums would be more popula and had fewer packs available. Last Chance, Holy Handgernade x2, and Eureka with Master Kush x Strawberry Milk freebie and Angel Wing Afghani x Lavender Lemonade freebie.

9 Likes

Damn dude, it looks like you won the Bodhi drop :laughing:

2 Likes

I was just saying the same thing to myself. I was shocked Dla 5.3 is/was still in stock AND the MK x SM was the most bought up freebie :thinking:

I thought the internet hated Strawberry Milk crosses :sweat_smile: I’ve only ever heard negative testimonies from others

5 Likes

It is only because dla 5.3 had 420 packs

2 Likes

I was able to find a tester on IG @bamboodan that ran Holy Hand Grenade.

This is a picture of it

VEG

day 17f

day 58f

WOW !!

And I found this is what Bodhi said about it

“reeks of plastic bandaids” also rumors of hints of dry goat cheese and lemon

Check it out #image on IG

22 Likes

Looks real exotic sad to see about some intersex issues but I’m sure if you hunt the line can find some real gems

2 Likes

I don’t see that anywhere.

1 Like

@CocoaCoir Apparently the artifact dad has been throwing some intersex issues from testers he did find a fully stable female in his number 8 think I’m going to run these outdoor open pollination at the end of year for my seed run not sure yet though

12 Likes

DLA16 was undoubtedly the most stable plant I have ever grown. I threw everything at it. Cannot rule out grower error on this. Though this is good to know.

7 Likes

Just realized I perused that guy’s testing posts on IG before… Bodhi’s super-tester friend with a penchant for conspiracy theories.

10 Likes

Most Bodhi Heads hate Bamboodan and can’t believe Bodhi works with him.
I feel he’s at least an honest tester and he’s got the guts to express his opinions, however kookie they might be.

4 Likes

Why does he get so much hate?

3 Likes

He’s a harcore antivaxer.
I took notice of him during the pandemic.
It upset a bunch of people.

6 Likes

Glad to see you back @VAhomegrown

4 Likes

You too man! I smoked some Crunch Berries the other week and thought about you lol. It was DJBB x Triple OG

2 Likes