Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I don’t remember what I said at this point, but from what I recall I made a not-totally-obnoxious comment about one of his posts and he immediately blocked me.

Bodhi has a high tolerance for people other people don’t care for…

9 Likes

Got 2 packs of the 5.3 and my second freebie pack of kali mist x everything.

Wanted to buy it all, I think its very commendable and cool of me not to totally bankrupt myself on beans.

13 Likes

I remember this post on RIU. bodhi seeds | Page 2709 | Rollitup
There was about a page worth of feedback that the mods must have cleaned up.
There was even a copy of a statement from Bodhi explaining his continued support for Bamboodan even though politically they are miles apart from one another

4 Likes

Does anyone remember… is the Nigerian from Reeferman?

1 Like

No that was something else. The nigerian was an old cut.

1 Like

3 Likes

this doesn’t exactly answer the question but this is what I could find of the big sur nigerian from bodhis instagram.

Here is a picture of the holy hand grenade from bodhi’s instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy1QceQp6jW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Here is another hybrid made with the same big sur nigerian x tv:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzF4MnUrFsn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

bodhi posted this black nigerian in the comments he says it’s a black haze hybrid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0yCI6LLRxn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

7 Likes

Went with the black razz cross myself . i know that packs gonna be holding if i get 4 or 5 girls to look at

4 Likes

The Big Sur Nigerian line is a old Nigerian line from the big area I read somewhere on bodhis instagram don’t think it’s reeferman

5 Likes

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone has any info on a bodhi release called “Soul Axis” ? Im assuming its crossed to axis but not sure if it would be pinesoul directly or one of the pinesoul crosses like soulmate for example. Thanks

6 Likes

Welcome to OG!
I thought Soul Axis was Axis x Snow Lotus.
@Dreaming1 on RIU wrote this:

“Soul Axis (Axis x Snow Lotus) is good stuff. I got 2 girls that are basically identical. Slight flavor difference, both real strong. Very heady effects with enough body to relax, but not enough confusion or body relaxation to ruin plans. They just smell like good weed with some kind of background savory flavor on it. These got a little too low Ph (4.5!) on first run of them. They survived when others fell.
The plants want to branch out and open up. Reminds me of the Black Triangle structure, but less stretchy. Don’t sleep on these. Pop them.“

9 Likes

This will be fun

29 Likes

5 Likes

What’s the Cherry Trance?..is it the Cherry AK-47 cut? …I hear that’s one FIRE Cut…also, any 90’s AK-47 was really nice I remember getting my first pack, and some exhibited the Columbian, some were Mexican, and some Thai - they were all over the place, but everyone loved them…#1 requested strain back in 1999. …now the originals, only tucked away in random fridges, boxes, drawers, around the world…haha…

Good to see Bodhi bust out some geneic treasures - can’t wait for the next drop.

5 Likes

Am I the only one searching for cannabis that ruins plans?

The AK-47(1995) X 88G14/HP are looking good. AKBB Lemon Star F2s are in the solo cups. The other two plants are my Frankenstein and White Rhino mother plants. They are needing a rootball scrapping and new soil.

19 Likes

I’m still looking for that. The last time I had it was in 2017 with Lion’s Milk. Everything I’ve grown since hasn’t even been half as strong. My friends would have a bowl and pass out on my couch and we all had 1g wax minimum per day tolerance.

1 Like

Pardon the sound quality is horrible on this so the transcript is incorrect.

At around 1:10 Snowhigh starts talking about SAGE and Big Sur Holy Weed. He says that the actual Big Sur Holy Weed is possibly derived from a “big sur Nigerian” which came from this African guy at a resort festival in the hills (1950s-60s??) Then that was possibly mixed with 1950s mexican varieties. He says that the variety that people think is Big Sur Holy Weed is just holy weed/holly weed aka trip, a mexican derived line from Pacifica (shoutout to taco bell.)

For it to be a possible parent of the real big sur holy weed is really exciting. If it is even better than S.A.G.E. then it should be really special. The parents are very similar. So this may be missing a mexican.

18 Likes

Hey guys,
I’m looking for a pack of congo/kashmir x goldstar.
If somebody would like to trade please hit me up.

2 Likes

That’s cool shit.

My parents lived in Pacifica for a couple of years in the mid 90’s.
I went into that Taco Bell while on a little road trip to Santa Cruz

7 Likes

I found a beauty in my dream axis pack so i imagine soul axis will be worthy

3 Likes