Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

That right there is why I grow my own.

1 Like

Yeah, that gas stratuon stuff is sometimes better than the dispo stuffā€¦

1 Like

Literally just got this.

6 Likes

In the next couple months I will finally have space for seed exploration again and I would like to run one of the ghash crosses that I have, I want to find a pheno that finishes in 9ish weeks due to all of the strains that I have are 10 and up. Out this list which cross will have a good chance of finding a 9 weeker?

DLA 5.3
Pure land hp
Passion fruit hp
Black triangle
Electric hp
Drgons blood hp v2
Old widow shishkaberry hp
Good karma hp
GG4 hp

8 Likes

the gg4 cross should flower 9weeks Iā€™m gonna guess
I bet the old widow shishkaberry cross will fit that bill as wellā€¦ Iā€™m watch for 50 to 56 day finishers in those. Not that I have grown these two but call it an educated guess.

6 Likes

I heard the Electric hp can go fast also.

3 Likes

This one isnā€™t the 88/G13HP, itā€™s a Nepali landrace (think mountain sativa HP).

You doing this indoors or out? I could be wrong but I thought conventional wisdom was that GG4 can be unstable indoors?

3 Likes

DLA 5.3 and Black Triangle have the least amount of sativa genes of all those.
Good Karma HP and Passionfruit HP would come next but there will be sativa dom. plants in the pack thatā€™ll take longer.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s 60 left of DLA 5.3 @ GLG. I didnā€™t recommend since my DLA16 went 120 days. Though that is slightly different, with the addition of the DSB.

3 Likes

I was gunna say an afghani x a hashplant should be pretty fastā€¦ my snugglefunks were done in 50 days

4 Likes

Naw Iā€™m just slow and didnā€™t read into the genetics of the Nepali lol, all of these will be ran indoors due to my location and limitations for being able to do outdoor. I can deal with instability to a degree but like with most things in life it depends. The sours Iā€™ve been running have been throwing nanners but the the one Iā€™m running now has seemed to stop and it was just the lowers too so itā€™s not a big deal for me.

1 Like

I started some lav limeade and some Moms cream pie to compareā€¦

9 Likes

I donā€™t consider triangle kush an indica despite whatever the internet says. Sheā€™s functional daytime weed.

9 Likes

That is good to know about TK. Thank you, so is 10 weeks a good general timeframe for her?
I like to wait also, so i can get some of the Kushy ā€œbody-highā€ relaxation.

5 Likes

TK is 10-12 weeks depending on how long you can hold out :joy: the longer you go, the stronger she is and longer she lasts. I usually go at least 11 if I can.

19 Likes

Popped some seeds recently. Thanks to my OG secret santa for these beans.

2/2 Cherry Pie Kush x 88g13/hp (rear 2)
2/2 Shakedown Street (front 2)

28 Likes

Just noticed i got the Farmer Freeman results back today. 3 of the 4 shown got tested. The smallest didnā€™t yet. 3 males.

12 Likes

2 packs of Good Karma Hashplant, 8 packs of Eureka and 2 packs of Caramel Afghani x LL + 7 packs of Master Kush x SM are back on GLG.

15 Likes

Back in February I posted asking if anyone knows anything about Vietnamese 7. Well, Iā€™m a stoner soā€¦. I have information on Vietnamese 7. 8 years ago I tested viet 7 x dreadbread.

Here were my notes. I wrote them over a few days, and they were directed to B.

Now I popped the viet 7 x dreadbread at the same time and though some took a few days extra, I had 9 healthy, strong and vigorous plants. The structure and smell was stunning from the 3rd or 4th week on. The standout in veg was a strawberry skunk male with lovely stocky sativa structure. He has a female twin that has progressed with a lovely lemony acrid spice berry with hints of feminine perfume brut aftershave. I believe you said durbar inscence, I agree completely, that was the smell in flower. Lemony flower berry inhale with body relaxation that dosent put you down. Excellent yeild, dense purple and green flowers cures to strawberry daiquiri flavor. 12weeks

I also have a straight sativa structured female with the most sweet ripe mango lemon flavor. Its so tasty like mango lemon candy. Deep happy up heady high. Super potent long lasting. 14 weeks.

This cross is spectacular.

The heavy huskier female with the lemon berry skunk perfume has stretched 3 or 4 times and the stems are thick and look like they will support some heavy buds with early resin production. I am really impressed. When the plant was about 3 feet tall from the ground I snapped the largest 4 tops. All the lower shoots from the break shot up. The 4 bent/broke tops cought up and gave a tremendous yeild with good denseity. No support needed. Hungry feeder.

The first 7 days were 12/12 But that sweet mango sativa plant would not budge so i switched to 11/13 And saw immediate action from her. Her preflowers were non-existent with no hairs while every one elseā€™s preflowers were evident and swelled rapidly at 12/12. As I said once she got the appropriate photo period she took off. At least 4 time stretch and really keeps going if I feed her. She was so tall and skinny I chopped almost a foot off the 2 tops in veg. These tops smelled of sweet mango. She loves malted barley powder top dress. This plant needs serious support. Resinous with old school tropical flavor. Iā€™m in love. 14 weeks

Not exactly info on viet 7, but itā€™s info and I hope it helps some one.

22 Likes

Kali Mist x Everything

What a nice plant to grow. This one is done.

Sweet floral and rubber cleaner scent on finger rub.

I have a clone of this outside with a Fruity Pebbles OG F4 Male (Jaws) and hope to make some seeds.

I will definitely take a couple more tries with this one and see if I can get it just right, for science.

39 Likes