Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Looks and sounds good, those x everythings would have me tripping out trying to figure who the father’s are. I seen a list of potential fathers on here a while back, sure a couple of them would be distinctively identifiable. Look forward to seeing what you do with them!

5 Likes

I am getting ready pop some SSDD. From Ohers here
Does Any0ne Know if SSDD grows well in tropical lat 38 thanks for sharing, Prsce

1 Like

Is anyone planning on doing a HHGrenade repo soon?

3 Likes

I think kronick king on ig is already on it. I got a couple pks I’ll prob get wet this next round.

2 Likes

These just dropped

^^ Looks like a @budderton post. Except he would not charge this (unless for charity.)

** Lemon Thai is known to be unstable. Not saying this one is.

Edit: It is this instagram

9 Likes

I’m sure that Lemon Thai F5 came from Doc D’s release a year or two back :thinking:

6 Likes

Remember that for just a little more, you can get 9 bodhi packs from GLG.

8 Likes

Dont forget the GLG freebies that will rain down on you for spending $250+

8 Likes

You can get the vintage Acapulco gold as freebie if you buy a single Kronic King pack, it’s a Bodhi reproduction.

6 Likes

A few Celestial Citron and Baba Kush seedlings just sent out for sex testing.

8 Likes

Couple quick questions for y’all… I found some Goji OG x Raspberry Mumma as a freebie at Simply Souvenirs that intrigued me. I thought a Bodhi/Heavy Dayze (The Potcast) collab would be cool.

Does anyone know anything about this particular cross?

Has anyone gotten any gear from Simply Souvenirs? I heard Heavy Dayze mention them as a place to get his stuff on his Breeders Syndicate interview.

Thanks, y’all are awesome!

9 Likes

Sounds a lot like the supernatural selection “Vietnamese x Columbian x Afghani” that he released. I took that line to F2, and my F3s are finishing now.

I agree, I love this cross. Cuts right through anything.

14 Likes

@DietPeps It’s my favorite Bodhi I’ve grown in 9 years, and one of my absolute favorite strains of all time. Im looking forward to seeing what you pull out of it.

5 Likes

I want to start digging into my bodhi seed vault here soon and one of my goals is to find a good male to breed with. I have many older bodhi strains so I have a good mix of Snow Lotus, Appalachia and 88g13HP fathered crosses. It got me thinking about what traits in a male I would be looking for and which bodhi dads lines I would hunt for that. It was fun thinking about the different possibilities so I thought it might be fun to ask the following question here:

If you were looking for a stud male to use as a breeding tool which father would you target and what traits would you hope to be able to pass on from that male?

Snow Lotus? Appalachia? 88g13HP? or another of bodhis males?

14 Likes

I don’t have any good info for you, but that sounds like a delectable cross

Sorry, I’m confused by the two bodhi threads. If this is not where this goes, my apologies.

Congo Kashmir

55 Likes

I’ve used a dla4 leaning away from the 88g13hp side. The male brought good structure, strength, resistance to pests and mold, slightly dry trichomes with good coverage. Let’s a lot of the terpenes carry through from the female side. It wasn’t too sleepy so can mix ok with narrow or wide leaf affects.
It’s only 1/4 dla4 in this pic but the structure is still showing through some.

29 Likes

Very impressive. I may have to run Congo Kashmir x Wookie sooner than later now.

The kashmir side? Looks extremely resinous.

5 Likes

I’ve been nerding out on that same theory a few years now lol. Oddly enough a real nice Temple male I found was the one that about every rando cross I made was fantastic. But Ive been playing with a couple real wookie leaning lines, and that really adds amazing lavender terps, and usually a really enjoyable buzz. Havent played with enough appy or 88g13hp to speak on em. But I do like a lot of the crosses. I have SL pure, and have ran a buncha crosses over the years, as well as have made some of my own. And it seems to breed recessive a lot of times for me. Sometimes they come out really unique and cool, but I usually end up preferring it pure tbh. Just my anecdotal experiences at least!

10 Likes

The other Bodhi thread, the grow report thread, is only for grow reports, no chitchat. This thread is for general chitchat about Bodhi’s seed offerings, but is also fine for grow reports, photos, etc. Once upon a time there was only the one thread, but some people wanted straight hard info about Bodhi plants without having to scroll through people pontificating about the next seed drop, so voila, two threads.

TL:DR: You’re good, this thread is for all Bodhi chat, the other thread is only grow reports.

15 Likes