Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Nice! Thanks for posting this :+1:

4 Likes

Definitely not cookies collab? Or older seeds?

Or maybe that was in response to someone else?

What an asset to the community
Thank you

7 Likes

But no Ghash(88g13hp) male pics huh? I couldn’t find any over there.

Closest I could get was this shot of the Deadly G momma

22 Likes

Yeah it is all mom. There are a ton of deadly G pics over there. They all have that sinister look to them. All very similar.

8 Likes

I think I saw a male pic recently of g13hp - it had the fading red leaves some of those crosses get. It might have been on IG, bodhiguide or something.

5 Likes

Oooh, speaking of bodhiguide!

Tranquil Elephantizer Remix Male

Bubbashine Hashplant Male

Jim Ortega x Afghani Male

Iraq x Ghash Male

And thats about all I could find. Probably Bodhi’s most prolific male and there is not a single picture of him anywhere :thinking:

40 Likes

I think this photo was the last g13hp pollination session. And I do remember one close up photo of it with the fading reddish leaves.

37 Likes

Bubbashine HP is absolutely insane…never ever seen a male like that WTF

8 Likes

looks like a yeti!!!

3 Likes

the HP dad must’ve been crazy because phone home/ neroli 91 can throw dads like that

6 Likes

COPA is running Bubbashine x 88G13hp soon. Probably as a future freebie. That’s one to keep an eye on.

15 Likes

it’s wasn’t a breeding collab bodhi had already made the strain years prior. berner supposedly just thought it was really unique. i’m still unclear if they just grow bodhi’s cut or if he gave them seeds and they hunted their own.

17 Likes

i gave out like 2-3 packs of that Bubbashine cross haha someone needs to hit me with some f2’age :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Glad to see that was one he chose to run… would be a cool line to work for sure

5 Likes

Kali Mist x everything second female pheno I was working on. This one went about a week longer than the other one and started throwing bananas. Could be my fault there was one night the schedule got messed up, idk. The buds are super thick three times more than the first plant. The smell is like body oder but not in a bad way its potent and unique. Can’t wait to try it later.

36 Likes

Here are three phenos of Saints Crossing that have been in flower for two weeks. Disregard the fourth plant (tallest on the left with the tomato cage) - that is an Apollo XX from Brothers Grimm.

I found 3 ladies in the seeds I planted. I harvested two while my friend grew the third. I got to sample the final product, but am glad I get a chance to grow it myself with this first round from clones.

27 Likes

Midnight Cowboys from seed at day 21 of 12/12. Popped 4 seeds and found 3 females.

43 Likes

sour d x 88g13hp day 28

43 Likes

Caramel Afghani and Pine apple freebies day 28

48 Likes