Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Thanks man! You are correct. It is the one and only cookies collab. I think everyone knew that wasn’t going to last long. :v:

Or, Bodhi’s only release under the cookies label. However you want to word it. Not like Berner had anything to do with the breeding.

4 Likes

My two Laughing Lemons and two Joysticks at 9 weeks.

Laughing Lemon 1

Laughing Lemon 2

Joystick 1

Joystick 2

LL’s both smell of intense powdery tropical fruit.

Joysticks both have an initial pungent jolly rancher fruitiness that quickly turns into a strong metallic smell; really interesting the way it gives you that initial hit of sweet fruit and then pure metal.

All in 15 gal living soil with teas. Ran out of food for the LL2 and the J1.

51 Likes

@SillySausage gorgeous flowers, well done! :wink:

7 Likes

Really appreciate that man, thank you.

First time growing Bodhi and I’m very impressed.

I’ll post a more thorough recap when they’re done in the plant guide.

12 Likes

These are coming up for auction tomorrow. I havent heard of this cross or Tigermelon strain. Does anyone have any information on the cross or tigermelon 2 ?

https://dcseedexchange.com/product/bodhi-seeds-tigermelon-2-x-sunshine-daydream-11-regular-seeds/

6 Likes

A.S.S. #1 bodhi’s cut the real one not Appalachian Super Skunk!

41 Likes

Space Monkey @63 days 11/13. Gooey and sticky resin. She should be ready within a week give or take.

43 Likes

Have you flowered that A.S.S #1 cut before? I’ve been super curious about that one for awhile. It’s definitely on my bucket list.

5 Likes

just got it back recently but yes back in 2017-2019 cant remember specifically lol i grew and bred with her. great loud stank, breeds the stank over but i’m not particularly the biggest fan of smoking the #1’s flower, the high is considerably lackluster compared to modern stuff. the strength of the aroma is right up there with some of the stinkiest around imo.

11 Likes

Outdoor Skunk Revival Skunk Hashplant #4 (Ass #1 x G13/HP)

probably has some gems! the insane funk of Ass with the hammer potency of Ghash has huge potential there.

9 Likes

I actually have a pack of that. Might have to move it up to the next rotation!

4 Likes

I’ve got Outdoor Skunk Revival #2
Says Skunk Hashplant (hp#1) so Hippy Slayer #1 x 88G13HP

anyone grown these?

9 Likes

Just got her myself……stoked to see what she’s like, the lineage alone has me pumped lol…beautiful plant man!

4 Likes

yeah its some skanked out weed for sure. it’s probably in a similar boat as Shoreline. i don’t have experience with it but ive heard from some big shot breeders shes very stinky but lackluster on packing a punch and to me that sounds like my opinion of Ass1 haha

8 Likes

Buddy of mine is looking for DLA 12… if any of you have one to spare… please reach out.

1 Like

see very confused brother.

@Cannavore

hummmm …

Might mean American skunk selection @JAWS

2 Likes

The acronym gets confusing…

2 Likes

Im getting confused from your confusion now hahahaha I dm’d you back.

A.S.S. means American Skunk Selection… Hippy Slayer crossed to Hells Angels OGK x Sterling Skunk male. #1 is Bodhi’s selected keeper cut.

It never meant Appalachian Super Skunk that’s all I was saying lol.

9 Likes

were all good brother it was my fault, was thinking one thing and it was another is all no biggy.

going to be sweet .

6 Likes