Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

The whole American Skunk Selection/Appalachian Super Skunk confusion seems to stem from RIU posters and a few chuckers. Not trying to name names but here ya go lol… I’ve never seen Appalachian Super Skunk called ASS until Bodhi released his ASS clone. Maybe I’m wrong but that should tell ya something about why they’re using the name lol

7 Likes

I had a buddy growin that ASS in 2016 on a full term outdoor farm in SLO county. Was the last plant on the farm to get chopped(12 weeker) and it yielded a good 6-7 lbs. It wasnt the best effect of the batch of Bodhis they grew, but the bag appeal was great, and it for sure smelled pretty rank lol

6 Likes

Appalachian Super Skunk needs renamed to ‘Massalachia’, IMO. That’s all I’ve called it since inception. That’s apparently a common term people in Massachusetts use too :wink:

6 Likes

Oreoz x 88g13hp from seed. Big stretcher, in a 3 gallon pot w soil, already frosty in week two flower, fruit smell on rub, I like how the leaves have the “wave” on them.

32 Likes

did bodhi ever work with APP SUPER SKUNK ?.

i have a pack of those and there listed as a bodhi make.

APOLLO MIST * CHEM D / SFV
APPALACHIAN SUPER SKUNK
APPALACHIAN SUPER SKUNK
APPALACHIAN THUNDERFUCK
APPLE CRISP PIE

i ran the APP SUPER SKUNK cut i got from hammerhead a couple grows ago, it was pretty decent but i got no skunk from her so ya shes not here any longer.

peace …

5 Likes

Nah Appy SS was just one of the Appy releases he did… SSDD and possibly very briefly Mothers Milk might have been used to make crosses with. Can’t fully remember but I’m sure the community knows lol.

5 Likes

so he never made any app super skunk seeds ?.

if not i wonder whos these really are …

3 Likes

29 Likes

lol nah man I thought you meant when you said “work with” as in… [Clone x AppSS] like he made crosses with the line itself, which he did not.

he of course 100% created and bred Appalachian Super Skunk

8 Likes

excellent brother.

so happy to have those as well …

4 Likes

That 1995 ak 47 x 88g13hp I don’t see many people growing this one. How are they doing ?

8 Likes

They are doing great, I have five in flower. Still in flower stretch, stem rub is celery like with a hint of diesel or chemical cleaner forming.

Can you tell which of the five was stuck in the corner.

23 Likes

Some girls getting close @65 days 11/13
Spirit Hashplant

Phone Home

Time Bandit

40 Likes

wow those look great :sunglasses: ,my guess is pic 4 :grin: looks a bit scrunched

2 Likes

Bodhi Seeds’s List of Strains | NugDatabase

3 Likes

8 Likes

To people that say that tests are bullshit… I say try and press em. The cut Bodhi used is supposed to be even higher than this.

Can’t wait to get to this freebie.

16 Likes

As the % of the bud that is THC goes up, what is it replacing? What is being muscled out of the bud % to make room for more THC?

Bodi Question I have a Pack of White Light Hashplant : HEAVY DUTY CRYSTAL ENCRUSTED HASHPLANT… HASH, EARTH, FUEL…SUPER POTENT… GREAT FOR HYBRIDS

And A Pack of Eureka : ORIGINALLY MADE AS A PERSONAL LEMON BREEDING TOOL…

Should I combine them?

19 Likes

Limon Blanco!

5 Likes

Some of it is plant matter to some degree.

2 Likes