Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

MMS is using Blue Lotus in their next drop lmao

4 Likes

Laughing Buddha was fantastic herb. I wish Bodhi would do some Jamaican strain work.

Re the “blue lotus”, this is my reaction to yet another tossed salad cookies strain:

14 Likes

There is something definitely special about the “Bodhi filter.” I’ve grown COPA and looked at MMS and others and it just isn’t the same. This is why I only buy Bodhi packs with occasional divergence.

11 Likes

I sure hope this has a good effect. Went like 126 days or something. It’s watermelon hash plant but the dad must have been some other landrace. Unfortunately it did not wash great. It’s curing now.

34 Likes

I believe that is a pure Nepalese plant line Bodhi got in 2008.
There’s many photos of his trip there collecting 24 varieties. You’ll need to sign in to view. But it’s worth making an account on BreedBay for this thread alone:

https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/2008-nepali-cannabis-collections-project-travelouge.201345812/

EDIT
Here’s the quote about the Watermelon Hashplant:

“ location: annapurna national forest
village: mileche
elevation: 2000m
classification: big bushy tall classic himalayan hashplant
aroma: watermelon, tea rose.
notes: totally classic himalayan watermelon hashplant.”

Pics by Bodhi

23 Likes

Yep and there’s a video of whp dried and cured on bodhiguide on IG.

My two females were drastically different. Neither looked like what I saw on IG.

But that’s likely because I’m a green grower.

9 Likes
5 Likes

I know their rep, but I’ve gotten some amazing flower from a couple of their grows

4 Likes

After see the sizes of those plants in the wild i feel lucky with the size i managed in my freakera run.

:exploding_head:

9 Likes

Prolly no harm in posting this now… This is from 2018-2019… What Radio Ridge and Bodhi were hunting through together. Lot of these went on to become parents in crosses and whatnot.

25 Likes

This again makes me wonder about DLA16. I originally thought it was DSB X DLA5…

And now this…

Is it Dusty Snow Bud X DLA 5 or Dusty Snow Bud x A1 X 88g13hp?

If it is not DLA5 for the father then it uses the BLD Afghan male. I wish I knew because they are two different artifact lines.

Recently in the DLA 16 I was getting the taste of some raw beef that had been sitting for awhile after unthawing. That slightly off smell but not so bad that you wouldn’t actually cook it.

15 Likes

prob (DSB x A1) x his breeder Ghash male then

He had seeds of the A1, wasn’t just a female.

6 Likes

Totally disagree, but thats why we post personal opinions here after all lol. Gotta learn from each other. Seems like a common drawback for some is the anxiety or headaches.

3 Likes

Lol I would argue that something like Green Crack has more ‘sativa’ effects than either of the bandaid haze cuts :crazy_face:

8 Likes

The sativa Skunks are some of my favorite smokes. Similar euphoria to blueberry, but stronger effect. Like micro dosing L

3 Likes

Desert Lime just showed up on my service with the same unknown parentage.

Also .6% THCV. Seems African with high terp and THCV. Cookies Cross possibly or Jack with the Ocimene.

5 Likes

I have 3 or 4 of those in veg right now… all starting out with fat leaves…will take some pictures after I transplant tomorrow…

4 Likes

Hey mate. Ever have any luck hunting down that Lavender Aura?

2 Likes

A couple of my SSDD F2’s I made in a haphazard pollen Chuck of two plants. These two plants have looked exactly the same, leaf for leaf. They’ll chill out in this 10 gallon for a few days until I get gender tests back from LeafWorks. Love those guys.

22 Likes

Chem Kesey and Air Guitar up for auction for a good cause.

9 Likes