Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

They look great! Very interested in these! Looking forward to running some myself (thanks again mate) :wink::pray:

3 Likes

@SillySausage

As fun as making seeds is, sharing is more fun, but finding out what’s in those seeds is the BEST!

6 Likes

Love that @DietPeps :point_up::pray::grin:

2 Likes

I just saw this for anyone that missed eureka, this is sort of a remix.

https://eqgenetics.com/product/lemon-g-bx/

Lemon G X Lemon G x Snow Lotus

I’m guessing less lavender and more goji berry + lemon.

8 Likes

Anyone know what the stretch is like on the Lemon Wookie V2? Trying to decide when to flip. Thanks

4 Likes

I ran a Wookie and Lemon G pheno of Lemon Wookie v2. The Wookie stretched like 3x and the Lemon G was like 2x. I documented both over on my thread.

15 Likes

Thank you sir!!

4 Likes

I have one question. Did someone order any Bodhi or other breeders on Dagga Gardens? How are freebies there? I noticed that Dagga has only some specific more rare packs :pray: thanks

2 Likes

I just emailed him at Dagga re if they have Bodhi freebies. Like buy 2, get 1 or? I’ll report back with any info.

6 Likes

Thanks i am just qurious how there service work :pray:

1 Like
9 Likes

Dagga hooks it up no joke! :pray:

8 Likes

Wow thanks for that info :pray:

7 Likes

I’ve bought Bodhi from Dagga. I got some cbd seeds, got some vegetable seeds, a fulvic powder trial pack, and some humidity packs I think.

Nothing spectacular, but someone recently bought a few more packs than I did and got some decent freebies I think.

9 Likes

Just one instance here. I ordered the Uzbekistani Hashplant from Bodhi and the Blue Dream F5s from Rebel on Dagga
 no freebies (other than stickers) but I wasn’t expecting any.

4 Likes

@AMunkFromCupertino you grow out those blue dream yet? Also you grown out any of his other gear?

1 Like

@Hotrods_and_hounds The Blue Dream from Rebel Grown is chilling in the freezer
 waiting until I can get to that phase of the pheno project! Maybe 2026. Same story for the Uzbekistani Hashplant.

I’ve grown out Bodhi’s “ Forest Queen” and “Shakedown Street”. Lots of others from him in the freezer for when it’s their turn.

7 Likes

How did you like that shakedown street?

3 Likes

Does anyone have a smoke report for pine apple?
I had two males and so did a friend of mine. I have another one a few weeks into veg right now.

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:đŸ« 

I mean, Chem D x Wookie? Even I can’t screw that up too bad.

Running some Higher Primate this season. Should be fun. Just won 3rd place in a raffle and was informed I have a pack of Bodhi’s “Pleiadian Artifact” headed to my freezer. Very curious about those!

7 Likes