Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

lol seriously? Bodhi’s Bandaid Haze #7 won piffcon? After all of JJ’s hype the last year? It’s a good cut but it ain’t haze imo. So if that’s the best of the piff stuff, glad I never bought into it :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I was able to translate this mini documentary about the town Khuiratta from hindi to english using AI so it could be understood.

8 Likes

You been hanging in the haze thread for too long :rofl:

7 Likes

I had a timer malfunction causing my big j x jopa x lavender lemonade to herm and pollinated my flower tent in April. Unfortunate, especially because the plant was looking very promising. I feel like I owe this strain a proper grow so I started another. Interesting round shape to start this one off.

27 Likes

Two hours left if anyone is still interested.

9 Likes

So glad I got my pack of Metal Haze for $45 or whatever it was

12 Likes

I have these coming this week from Shoe for what the bidder is paying for the Metal Haze

28 Likes

Strayfox, doc d, and bodhi

The triforce of :fire:

11 Likes

The DLA6 is Bodhi’s favorite for the high from the DLA series. I think he said his favorite smells or flavor though was DLA5. He was talking about it on the potcast.

13 Likes

When the Persian Delight came up for auction, I remembered reading this article about it around 2021. Throw in the headbanger crosses and a sour diesel cross and I couldnt resist bidding. I was surprised there wasnt much interest in that auction.

12 Likes

Times are really hard for most people. I know i can’t afford to buy seeds anymore, even if I wanted to (I dont)

7 Likes

I had a feeling that was gonna happen.

West coast guys winning a NY competition for a NY strain.
Just goes to show what level those two guys are on.

8 Likes

not to be a stickler lol but Persian Delight is a selected clone of DLA 6, not an alternate name as far as i know.

10 Likes

Man I was wondering about that :thinking: Glad someone caught it.

3 Likes

i’ve posted a picture years ago at @bodhiguide on IG. i guess the cut never took off or something cause i only ever saw one or two people growing it.

9 Likes

The name got my hopes up and then I clicked on it :frowning:

13 Likes

Really dislike gelato. Every gelato cross I’ve ever had tastes like gelato. Best ones give me forehead sweats but none of it lasts very long for me. Just a bunch of worthless hype imo.

9 Likes

Good lord……looks like they used a Barney’s farm find for the mom….hahahaha….

7 Likes

IMO Nothing wrong with barnys farm, u should be able to find a keeper if u grow enough out.

3 Likes

AK 47(1995) x 88 G13/HP Three short females and a tall male not long for this world.

30 Likes