Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I think @SEMOActivist grew the pine apple.

3 Likes

I had a nice pheno that had a lime smell with a citrus flavor on the first hit of a bowl. I had another pheno that had a lemon piney smell with a zesty citrus flavor. Both had a gassy exhale taste. It was a night night slow down the brain relax the body high for me.

40 Likes

Those plants look great, thanks for the report. I hope I get a female this time and find something similar.

4 Likes

Anyone grown out a pack of lazy lightning? I managed to get a single female out of 8 that popped :joy:

I’m hoping keepers aren’t too rare? this plant is going to be vegged massive as it now has a lot of space to fill.

:frowning:

27 Likes

I havent run a full pack but I grew out 3 last year, 1 male/ 2 females. Both were worthy of keeping around. Selected the one that had a robust Lemony earth flavor. No cure needed to enjoy her, addicting smoke for the flavor sake. Strong smoke. Pics are in Part 1.

77 days to finish on the plants from seed. clones of her only needed 63-65 to finish.

I’ll be making f2s probably over the winter since I lost that mother the other day and want to keep LL around forever. Its the jar I reach for first every time before having to remind myself to go easy since I have some time before I start that project.

Hope that lady is very similar to the one I found in there. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

Not sure if you all saw this, but SNL put out a “Papyrus 2” skit out about a month ago lol

6 Likes

Test results on the Congo Kashmir:

41 Likes

Were they feminised or regular?

2 Likes

I just ran it! Right about 77 days for seed plants like InTheWoods mentioned. I liked it a whole lot. Great effect/potency. But for me, it was one of those strains that gave me a bunch of hassle in veg, which I find rare in 88g13hp crosses. But once it flipped to 12/12 it got happy. I do find a fair number of chems/diesels that do that though.

I ran it looking for the old Headband we used to get at bay area dispos, and it wasn’t the one I remember(Notsodog HB is), but it for sure had the vibe of that old club weed i love so much. No sweetness, but that deepy earthy funk that hits you once you open the bag/jar. But I ran it side-by-side with those Headgasket Hashplant freebies, and the HGHP blew it out of the water for me. That ones a sleeper. Already got F2 testers of it in dirt.

15 Likes

After seeing that Congo kash analysis it makes me excited to harvest this Pine Apple. Not the best pheno a bit on the leafy side but she smells exactly like lime skittles

29 Likes

Kali Mist x Everything is no more…I had to cull it. It started to grow weird looking things that look like balls so it had to go.

33 Likes

Ah yep, that’s a cull :confused:

13 Likes

I’ve bought Bodhi packs from DG on two occasions. Both times I ordered two packs of the same thing. The first time I got a full pack of Mother’s HP as a freebie. The second time it was a 6 pack from AKBB. Both times I got a pack of Dagga’s CBD seeds. Also, once a pack of Dagga’s PCK and once a pack of Dagga’s Afghani. Plus some random things like veggie seeds, small grove bags, sample packs of nutrient stuff I think, yadda yadda.

10 Likes

Thanks on that info :pray: will order some in a near future for sure :dizzy:

4 Likes

Regular, it was an original pack, I don’t think bodhi ever releases any feminised stuff.

Interesting you both said lazy lightning goes 77 days, I’ll go look those pics up in part 1. I have a few other plants that will take me a couple of weeks to trim so if those are typical 9 weekers 77 days will work out nicely.

5 Likes

Anyone have any experience with any of the cherry hash plants (cherry pie kush, fat cherry, or cherry trance)? Worth growing?

3 Likes

Nice! Decent terps and potency. You have a smoke report or not yet?
I’m about to pop a pack of divine intervention and haven’t seen anyone else run it yet, so your Congo Kashmir grow is the only reference I have going into growing DI

3 Likes

I ran Divine Intervention a couple of years ago, but I didn’t take any pictures. I had 2 females and both smelled like lime, one had a little more lemon. It’s the highest yielding strain I’ve ever grown. Not too big, but I got over 20oz in a 3x3 with a 400w hps. I don’t remember how the smoke was. It foxtailed really bad at the end and I took it way too long at 14 weeks. It was my first time dealing with foxtails so I thought they were fresh pistils and needed to go longer

Edit: I found some pictures. Excuse the poor growing, I was still learning. I don’t know what week this is

28 Likes

You’re the second person to mention that it yielded well but they didn’t remember the effects. That’s either really good or really bad.

Here’s the one review on leafly…

7 Likes

I think I just got bored of it because it was so much. I kept one, but I just couldn’t get excited about running it again so I let it go. I still have a half a pack, but I don’t see myself growing it out

8 Likes