Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

I happen to have both Midnight Cowboy and Master of Muppets running in a grow diary here if you want to check it out. My master of muppets are still in veg but it should give you a feel for the Midnight cowboy anyway.

9 Likes

Boo, sounds like they wanted a ‘haze’ on the menu, but looked for something with 1/3 less flowering time.
Hazeman has a Malawi Gold F2, wonder if there could be something in there worth hunting for.

2 Likes

4 for 4 germed of Sunshine Head

33 Likes

Stoked to see how those turn out for you @avr1

5 Likes

I forgot I had these, been vacuum sealed in the freezer for years , along with a pack of Black Triangle and SSDD :rofl:

11 Likes

I’ve never heard of them. Good luck with your grow! They gonna be some good ones.

5 Likes

Here’s a super neglected kali mist x everything, d56 here, figured I’d share. Has really cool scerations on the leaves, if anyone has a guess on what genetics have this trait, I’d love to hear

34 Likes

anyone know anything about “bodhis white goji” ? is it a selected male from riot’s white goji OG cross or something else?

Strayfox-Gardenz-Garlic-Goji

11 Likes

Oooooooo! :eyes:

3 Likes

Relevant to this thread there are two mango biche x goldstar (f4 I believe?). One has noticeable thinner leaves.

By the way @iamyou_youareme there’s two of your rainbow belts x baba kush (which is bodhi, so not so off topic) in there as well, one already has a strong fresh lemony scent. I have a pinesoul on veg and two others of the other cross.

All starting week 2 some started later.

27 Likes

Three My Own Dread Bread x Pinball Wizard @66 days and 3 C99 x (Space Monkey x SleeSkunk) @54 days. The C99 cross is closer to harvest and they reek of Skunk and Cedar whenever disturbed. Average size and ball buds running up the branches and shaped like tall pyramids. Trykes mostly all pearl to cloudy.

The Dread Bread cross is putting weight on fast and still taking a lot of water. Narrow leaves on these and they are all fading yellow. Cloudy trichs with maybe 20% clear still.

Need to replenish my Bodhi seed stash, mine is running old and low.

Some favorites on this hill are Space Monkey, Secret Chief, Soulmate, Babylon Buster and just about anything else with Wookie 15 father.

Some beautiful plants and gurus on this thread.

18 Likes

The White x F3 Goji OG bred by bodhi

15 Likes

Started these, 100% germ.

And one other question, I have started the Useful Seeds “preservation” Mother’s Milk F2, does anyone know how they were made? I was thinking probably an open pollination based on wording but I could not find the details. Does anyone know? Thanks!

27 Likes

You’d prob have a better response on the Useful thread. Some of the guys that knew Useful personally will chime in

9 Likes

Thanks, will try there!

2 Likes

Cool thank you! Never heard of his goji OG f3 either.

3 Likes

they were from probably a decade ago by now. he did a few crosses with a Goji F3 stud, only a few got general release and the rest got pitched for instability iirc

10 Likes

forgot to ask the other day, do you remember what the stretch was like on the divine intervention?
trying to plan when to start em without getting too big for my 5 foot tent
First time growing any bodhi so i dont know what type of stretch wookie could bring to the table if anyone has any info there, and maybe @PlantShepherd can tell me about the stretch of the congo kashmir on its own?

6 Likes

I don’t remember at all. The only thing I really remember is how strong the lime was on both of them

6 Likes

Heaters in those packs

1 Like