Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

All twelve SSDD F1 rooted… Lucky #12 was first, op and a cross to at least Dream Axis and SSDD BX1 F2 I’ve been holding for a while

38 Likes

Congo Kashmir has very little stretch. :v:

7 Likes

Does anyone know if Congo Kashmir, DLA 9, or lavender jack have any chance at being released again? I assume the lavender is very unlikely because wookie is no longer around? I’m not completely clear on what males he still has, but assume he could also have a large pollen stash?

5 Likes

ALL the males he’s used up until the last release or so are retired/dead :thinking:

No more DLA crosses with the 88g13hp. No more wookie crosses.

The only male I’ve seen him use recently that’s new is the Lavender Lemonade. I’m pretty sure the packs with the 88g13hp/wookie/PU/IK/SM males currently for sale at jbc/glg are all from freezer stock :thinking:

11 Likes

He’s been using the DLA5 dad as the new “88g13hp” dad. DLAs are still coming out with that new male now.

9 Likes

Congo Kashmir x 88g13hp is currently a freebie at GLG when you buy 2 Bodhi packs.

6 Likes

Got some Bodhi and Bodhi crosses running this summer in the backyard. On the right we’ve got a little Garlic Mints x LL that got started late, but might be fun. On the left, you’ve got two crosses using @bigzach87 ’s More Cowbell Minty Dub male (CSI GSC S1 x in front, FloRidaxF1Durb x in the back.) Middle-back we’ve got SSDD F2 that I made last year. Other plants are Crickets and Cicada 92 OG x OGTKM10, GSC S1, and Baklava.

34 Likes

Awesome man, lookin stellar!

4 Likes

Some bodhi i just transplanted into earthboxes and a 15gal
Triple sunshine
Ssdd x ts
Lemon wookie
And goji og f2

32 Likes

Lavender Jack #6 clone run. Day46f. Love this lady a lot… smells like skittles and skunk

40 Likes

Thank you sir!

2 Likes

Looking forward to running Bodhi gear sometime soon. Have a phenomenal reputation and ive never heard anything bad. Especially want Garfunkle or the chem 91 x g13 cross, cant remember the name. Was out of stock everywhere when i went to order.

2 Likes

@stokes chem kesey I think

@avr1 best of luck, that loompas og seems amazing but definitely a finicky lady. Ssdd hopefully makes it more robust.

2 Likes

My favorite pic of loompas tho by pepelepew

22 Likes

Interested to see what you find there, hopefully something worth the space / time!

My Triple Sunshine F2 is a bit neglected and stressed out. It’s over 3’ tall in a 1 GAL pot and this heatwave has resulted in a lot of necrotic leaves - here’s some pictures regardless :

In person it looks really frosty but am not a huge fan of the calyx to leaf ratio. Maybe it would do better from cutting though…

This Triangle Kush (FJ) has a nicer calyx to leaf ratio but is not nearly as frosty as the TS F2

43 Likes

Very nice, I have 2 different phenos I’ll take pics of later this week. I was actually gonna dm you to get your experience with the effects of these ladies.

3 Likes

I found a phenotype of Saints Crossing that is a fast finisher. Here she is at day 43 of flower:

My friend grew it from seed and said she chopped on day 50. Not sure if it’ll be ready in a week (no amber yet) but it’s a significantly shorter time to maturity compared to the other two phenos which go 70 days…

29 Likes

I haven’t seen them anywhere else.

12 Likes

Ah some back in stock at bdsc? Ive been sitting on a few packs of those. Don’t think can go wrong with a poly of bodhi’s favorite cuts. One day :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

I got saints crossing as a speakeasy omakase pack! I, too, was stoked to get this cross of some of Bodhi’s faves before it’s gone.

10 Likes