Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 2)

Triple sunshine untapped

Triple sunshine :sun_with_face: tipped

Sunshine daydream X Triple sunshine

Lemon wookie v2

Goji F2

38 Likes

21 Likes

Anyone know if bodhi seed:
Chem 91 x Talk of Kabul
Is still in existence?
How to acquire?
Anyone here ever tested (smoked) it?

7 Likes

Garlic pickle is one I’ve never heard of, but the lineage sounds just amazing.

3 Likes

Bodhi has become a big name since ive been back.

The Lemon Wookie looks interesting to me. I have Lemon G but noticed he bred this to be a lemon breeding tool.

Might try to grab a pack or two if I can at some point.

Any other strong terpy oriented recommendations?

Edit: Seems like he doesnt reproduce lines very often? Well damn lol. Make a BX then Bodhster :pray:.

6 Likes

@CARE_giver if you can find anymore packs his eureka he just released was put out here as, “ a lemon breeding tool” .

5 Likes

Nice Ill look it up.

I was planning to make my own. I have Francos SLH and Lemon G. Just gotta find the right male to dust em up with. These clones are starting to get up there in age so its probably a good idea.

Sitting on 20 Ethos SLH. Might just do that.

I found one seedbank with Eureka so far. Hopefully theyre still available when I do my seed purchases.

6 Likes

Five packs left, these could be the last.

8 Likes

Razzberry unicorn

37 Likes

@CARE_giver bodhis “lemon breeding tool” @SEMOActivist two post up has a link they have 5 packs left.

2 Likes

I noticed there isn’t much info on this out there except people saying it is great daytime strain. I just got Desert Lime and here is a little mini review.

Two puffs on my vape pen. I immediately feel my heart racing and I start to get a little of the GSC headache but it isn’t really there. Then the headiness begins behind my eyes and my senses are increasing. As time goes on it is creeping to behind my head also in a headband type nature and slowly going down my spine.

With each passing minute, I feel more relaxed but also a little overwhelmed and my energy is increasing. My awareness is opening up and my mood is shifting to peaceful. The terpinolene is very high with this and I can tell because it adds to the headspace. I am feeling elated and elevated and it has many exotic sativa type effects within itself. A few more minutes and my joints are smooth as butter. No chaotic headspace so far…20 minutes in. I FEEL GREAT. A dreamy magic carpet ride without leaving my house. 25 minutes and i’m starting to get trails in my vision and things are getting trippy with slight visuals. My focus is increasing. 40 minutes and I took another big puff. The levels are increasing. It is gripping me. This is labeled hybrid but it is very sativa.

The mouthfeel is top notch. I don’t usually even get mouth feel from these but this is Immediate lime coating. I had never had that flavor before in cannabis and it makes me want to pop those bad dog sublimes I have now. It is like lemon but even better. I figure it is either an african haze or a GSC or some combo of this. Either way, I’d say pop those lavender limeades if you have them cuz damn does it feel good.

11 Likes

Midnight Cowboy was harvested and dried:

57 Likes

Does anyone have smoke reports for triple sunshine, goji og or lemon wookie v2 as of recent? Links appreciated or your own p3rsonal experience

5 Likes

I’m so glad I got a pack of these… that looks incredible, great work man.

3 Likes

I’ve posted a few smoke reports. Not many people have grown that cross and logged it apparently. Here’s my smoke report from my A pheno : Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1) - #3771 by syzygy

Here are the females I found in my pack of Triple Sunshine & the backstory on the cross from SHOE

Triple Sunshine A

Triple Sunshine C

Triple Sunshine F

Triple Sunshine G

The only other log I’ve found online of it was @ breedbay -

https://www.breedbay.org/community/index.php?threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/post-791747

https://www.breedbay.org/community/index.php?threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/post-791724`

https://www.breedbay.org/community/index.php?threads/summer-fun-midwest-tester-thread.201365557/#post-791746

Here are some pictures I pulled from breedbay in case you don’t have an account there…

IAY just posted some shots in the Bodhi Plant guide as well as his thread. @DirtySlowToes is trying out a TS x SSDD chuck as well so you may want to check out his thread for more info…

There’s plenty of info out there on Goji - I’ve posted tons of pictures of various phenos & f2s and plenty others here have as well.

46 Likes

If last year fits your definition of recent, I grew Lemon Wookie V2 from seed and again from clone which I documented in my 2023 grow log.

40 Likes

Ooooooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeyyyyyhhhhhh!

3 Likes

@BarefootAndBlazed that looks pretty solid, so she you run them on the octo what feed regime do you run on them. They look to be happy on it, don’t even see any real tip burn.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like she needed any support.

6 Likes

That 2017 Emerald Cup was pretty epic was anyone else there?

Bodhi and doc D had a booth and the line to their booth was 3x the length of any other booth.
Frenchy had 2 different platters of different hashes, and if you were cool, he pulled out that second platter of headstash hash. Adam Dunn had the famous leafblower rigged to fill the warehouse full of smoke. And holy fuck, Rising Appalachia was such a vibe (Ive got a hell of a crush on Leah) and I hooked them up with some grabs of seeds to overgrow the iron mountains of the Appalachias.

That was also the last year of yellow-top totes full of hash and weed being openly sold. The vibe changed a lot with Rec laws and the crackdown on the legacy culture.

15 Likes