I will check it out.

4 Likes

Good to see ya back!

4 Likes

Thanksā€¦

3 Likes

welcome back! They always come back. :rofl:

8 Likes

Are ya going to try the octopots? Still In touch with Jetdro? Iā€™m finishing up a SM in an octopots. The SM stretch quite a bit for me. Something like (edit) .75-1 at least. Kinda take after the gg4 floppy and unrulyšŸ˜€. Welcome back too!!

4 Likes

Iā€™m down with you already from the first time you mentioned MF Doom. Iā€™m always available for a good conversation too.
For it is, I am a Rap God from beyond the moonā€¦

4 Likes

@ReikoX thanks for the welcome back.
@Jjm I have no plans to try the octopots anytime soon. I pulled well over 20 ounces out of my 4x4 last time bottom feeding fabric pots in trays. It was super easy as im sure the octos are too once you get the hang of it.
@Solowolf Thanks for stopping by.

4 Likes

I got clones cut of each of the 4 Space Monkeys tuesday night and yesterday was their first 12 hour cycle of sleep. Cuts are in the aerocloner and looking good. I will get some pics tonight. The Durkles are yet to pop open as of last night. I will be taking a peek at those tonight to see if they are ready for soil.

3 Likes

I think these Space Monkeys are gonna be a bit unruly.

20 Likes

The durkles are a no go so i dropped half a pack of Bodhis Heavenly Hashplant.

23 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty solid Plan B. Although, in my head I was already saying, ā€œDurkle, Durkle, jihad Muhammad. Durkle, Durkle.ā€

4 Likes

Hey what size tent is that? Just curious because it looks around the size of mine and was considering my next run rinning 4 instead of 2 since I will be saving some space since Iā€™m switching to coco instead of dwc. So there wonā€™t be pumps and bs in there. Everything looks great dude. I canā€™t wait to be able to run some bodhi. Iā€™m wanting to get a few of his packs

2 Likes

Its a mamoth pro 120 tent. 4ft x 4ft

2 Likes

Hell yeah pack that bitchā€¦just leave enough that it will be packed after the stretch and not before. I think i went a little over the top with 13 plants lol

My grow area is about 4ā€™ x 5ā€™ so its definitely packed

3 Likes

Cant wait to make some butter and tincture.

8 Likes

Wow, itā€™s bigger than I thought. I like the beer for scale.

4 Likes

Same thing i said when i got it off my porch. Wish ohio sold 180 proof liquor for making tinctures.

1 Like

Space Monkeys getting their stretch on.

23 Likes

I know somebody who is going to be building a still soonā€¦ :laughing: :call_me_hand:
The butter is great but the tincture is twice as potent as butterā€¦

Cheers
G

4 Likes

They look super , nice work : )

2 Likes