Bodhi Heavenly Hashplant with grohio

Ive been impressed by the plant therapy myself. I used it 5 times in 7 days on my plants and they didnt seem to mind. I also was using the “boosted” formula, which is twice the normal amount, plus with added 99.9 isopropyl. After the first couple of times spraying it, the plants responded with a jump in healthy leaf growth within a few days. I ended up buying a larger bottle of it. Not too expensive

2 Likes

Ohhh enjoy! We just got one of those Puffco Peak Pros. What a wonderful way to indulge in some squish and get some of the most amazing flavor flavor.

1 Like

My homie @dudfinklesteine hooked me up with these dabs last night and me and my brother got tore up on thr peak. I love my peak. Big smooth clouds of smoke.

12 Likes

Daaang thats some crazy gold you have in your hands there hah.

What heat level do you typically use? I had to start on the lowest setting to get full flavor effect but for the most part seem to be using the 2nd lowest now… can’t remember exact temperature. Lights up green on ours.

1 Like

Ive been using the red setting. Its the next setting after green. Big ol puff clouds.

2 Likes

I use green for the flavor, but also the anesthetics.

11 Likes

Thats slick. Im gonna get a nice heady glass recycler for mine.

2 Likes

Niiiice! So both of your guys either has a different bowl entirely or just a different carb cap than mine does. Guessing since mine is pretty much brand new they just changed the carb cap or something

The pro has a updated carb cap, larger heating coil, the glass is slightly tapered more at the top, and you can control the temp more accurately with a phone app. Maybe a few other added features. I boughy my standard model a few weeks ago for 200 bucks right when they dropped the pro model.

3 Likes

My only bitch is needing to replace the atomizer at $40 a pop.

1 Like

@Grohio. Where did you order from? Even with the Black Friday sale it is $250 on their website.

A few weeks back from cream city vapes. There was a promo code for 97 dollars off. It came too 202 bucks.

2 Likes

Dang man thats a killer deal… I would pretty much consider buying one because the one I use every day is my housemates and not even mine haha.

I still haven’t installed the phone app and messed with that

How often have you found you have to replace the atomizer on your model?

1 Like

I’ve gone through one since I got it in May, it lasted 4-5 months with weekly cleaning in ISO as instructed in the manual. I bought a three pack for $100. That should last me a while since I’m using the RiO at the moment. :grin:

2 Likes

Probably be a good thing to have on hand for when the first one fails! We haven’t soaked / cleaned it with ISO yet, will have to get the owner on that lol. Whats the RiO?

https://stacheproducts.com/collections/rio-make

2 Likes

Cool stuff man! There a reason why your using that over the Puffco atm or which you prefer for what reason? Obviously no atomizer to replace on the RiO being butane and banger style. Pretty cool portable design I have to say. Im starting to feel older lol

Mainly because I bought it and have to justify the purchase. :rofl: Doing cold starts on the quartz is nicer than on the ceramic IMO. Plus butane is cheap!

2 Likes

Space Monkey

20 Likes