Bodhi Heavenly Hashplant with grohio

Thanks @ifish. 9 days into flower

2 Likes

How where they neglected , and how did you correct it ?

They were in solo cups for atleast 8 weeks on a shelf with only 65 watts of led above them. They became very rootbound and had lots of deficiencies when i finally up potted them too 3 gallons. They took a solid 3 weeks to perk back up and start looking healthy again. Now, they are some of the best smelling plants i have ever grown.

3 Likes

Great I see you up and running again
Paps

1 Like

What are you feeding them at the moment ?

Urban farms all purpose vegetable fertilizer with added cal/mag.

1 Like

What ratio is that ?

I dont remember off the top of my head. I would have to look at the bottle.

4/2.7/6.7. Had a screen shot on my phone.

1 Like

I looked it up , it’s working well : )

Are you adding calmag on top of that ?

Yes. I think its my quantum board led lights im using. If i dont add a teaspoon per gallon of cal/mag each feed i get cal/mag deficiencies.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan , just keep an eye out for a p def , that’s all that may arise , due to them being on the 4.5/2.7/6.0 for so long , but you’ll be switching to bloom soon anyways , just something to keep an eye out for till then : )

3 Likes

Is this what is referred to as a triploid? Maybe @ReikoX or @ifish can answer the question. Or anybody else that knows.

9 Likes

The proper term is actually whorled phyllotaxy.

5 Likes

I think i remember someone saying they have a high leaf to calyx ratio and a bitch to trim? Think i should cull it?

3 Likes

That was my experience. You could grow it for the novelty. Never know what may come from it.

2 Likes

I’m always lookin an excuse to whittle them down : )

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks for the hook up @lefthandseeds. Your generosity is much appreciated.

18 Likes