Bodhi Heavenly Hashplant with grohio

One more to finish her off.

7 Likes

I watched a movie last night on Netflix called im thinking about ending it… pretty sure it would be a mind exploder on mushrooms… or make 100% sense

3 Likes

Im watching letterkenny. When im not in the shitter trying to take an unnecessary shit and staring at the floor.

7 Likes

Hahaha its been too long … last time was camping during an unexpected wind/rain storm

3 Likes

Wha’d you think of “I’m Thinking About Ending It”? I haven’t seen it yet, but I love Charlie Kaufman.

I was stoned and it hurt my brain lol. Its tough to explain.

2 Likes

Bodhi space monkey at 20 days

20 Likes

Space Monkeys took over the tent. Might need to invest in some yoyos because im way too late for a screen. Lol. Anybody still use those plant yoyos?

14 Likes

22 days in. Getting quite frosty.

17 Likes

Peace @Grohio what happened to the HH?
Peace

Edit sorry dint space word and name

Did the fungus give you the ability to understand Maplespeak? I love that show but I need subtitles lol.

4 Likes

No help in the language department. It did makes the scenes when they are sittings at the produces stand looks beautiful. And thats whats I appreciates about them mushrooms.

4 Likes

LetterKenny any good? I keep seeing it on Hulu and plan to give it a try

Its a different approach to comedy then what i was use to. But, its really great once you get into. Hilarious actually.

3 Likes

Yeah I had to pick up two 20 packs of plant yoyo’s for my last grow and used most of them to hold up just two plants :rofl:

Everything’s looking fantastic! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I literally just got done ordering a 24 pack when i seen your post. Lol. Probably not gonna be enough either. Lol

4 Likes

Just picked up 20 of them never needed them before happiest day growing yay lol

3 Likes

Heavenly Hashplants are ready for bigger homes. Cups are full of roots.

16 Likes

I think Letterkenny is pretty damn fun. It is very quick, so not everyone can keep up or catch the ziggers. However, it has to be your cup of tea type comedy

5 Likes

A lot of the vocabulary can be confusing at first. For example:
Ferda
Wheel snipe celly
Pitter patter
Donnybrook

3 Likes