Bodhi Heavenly Hashplant with grohio

Somebody is going to be busy!! :+1: :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Heavenly Hashplant seedlings hours after there first dose of plant food. 1/2 teaspoon of calmag and 1/2 teaspoon if urban farms veg ferts per gallon. Phd to 6.3.

12 Likes

I almost bought a pack of these just because of the name. But, im guessing like all them other hipster craft beers they taste like shit. Give me budweiser and im a happy man? Quick Trivia…who knows what BUDWEISER is an acronym for?

6 Likes

Heavenly Hashplant showing off her Bubba heritage.

14 Likes

Gf and I were coming up with types of stuff…lol…none really made sense. Fill us in!

Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly. My dad taught me that when i was kid. Lol

13 Likes

Check out culinarysolvent.com, made right here in Maine from Corn, 200 Proof, 1 QT/$39, Gallon/$45…they ship. FYI…stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

Thank you for the link. Much needed.

2 Likes

I think its growing out of its whorled phylotaxy thing it had going on. What do ya think @ReikoX? I only see two new growth shoots.

12 Likes

Maybe, sometimes it just grows out of it. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Bro, don’t trash that plant unless you have to. You never know what might happen!

Anyway, I’m along for this grow. Pretty curious to see how they turn out.

2 Likes

Thank you for that! Awesome to have local made solvent. Oh, you spelled the link wrong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

They look nice man I got a pack at ease I got to run sometime here in the next f****** 20 years. Definitely got my popcorn n chair. :metal:

I also had a blueberry plant that threw triplets and it continued to throw triplets all the way to the top pretty cool I love mutants.

6 Likes

You can get 1 gallon of 200 proof ethanol, plus 8oz for $108 shipped to the mistake on the lake. $10 off coupon PC100. Extractohol.com

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip @schmarmpit.

So much for getting them shipped within 5 days like they stated. Luckily, Im in no hurry. But, damn. Not a good way to gain loyal customers.

5 Likes

Space Monkey at 17 days after flip.

20 Likes

And the night begins

19 Likes

Oh, shit…

2 Likes

Have a nice trip bro!

4 Likes