Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Then what the fuck are you feeding them? Besides steroids, I mean haha. I veg all my plants for sixty days minimum and I ain’t ever had stalks that thick. Is it just because you top them so many times? Those plants looked like you’d topped them at least three times. Do multiple toppings direct more energy to the meristem or something? Because I noticed those stalks in the pictures you posted, too. Figured you’d let them veg for way longer than 50 days.

5 Likes

Jack’s 3-2-1 and ArmorSi.

The photo of the stalk with the lighter was a Seedsman Lemon Auto and didn’t start to flower for 65 days.

The last photo is a Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL Auto and started flowering after 44 days.

None of those were topped, all LST. The Dragon Funk is the original post were topped once though.

10 Likes

I think that is a bit of an understatement lol.

2 Likes

I was talking about the pictures of your Dragon Fruit/Granola Funk cross, not those auto flowers, sorry for not being more clear. I noticed those meristems right when you posted the pictures last week and was like,”Holy shit…”

5 Likes

I blame the armorsi, my stalks get big too.

4 Likes

ArmorSi is just silica, right? I really need to use silica more often, usually only water with it maybe three or four times an entire grow, if that.

5 Likes

Pretty much, its Potassium Silicate, I use it every water in hydro. Unsure for soil…

5 Likes

ive never had the chance to grab any of bohdi gear but i am really impressed by what i see here wow, ill have to try to remember to try to find them in the states. i am to guess it is nice??

2 Likes

I’ve read about people in soil using it every time they water, too. I wouldn’t use it that often, but I did just mix up a batch and used a little bit last week. First time this grow.

6 Likes

Been listening to sun Ra and the arkestra for days now. I feel more one with the universe now. A sense of peace and calm has encompassed my soul. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:. Thanks for the reminder you guys. Now I’m interested in the bodhi sun Ra. :+1:

11 Likes

I’ve got a Cosmic Serpent run coming up soon. Can’t wait to see if I get one if the phenos that have blood red sap. I’ll be sure to let you all know.

11 Likes

Only the CS males had the red sap, for me.

7 Likes

Got my Etsy Limited Edition Hoodie with a rather interesting and exciting pack of seeds.

All I know of the PU F3 is that is makes everything it touches purple. And I’m interested in finding out which DLA 5 pheno B used in this cross as well. :green_heart::sunglasses:

38 Likes

I just checked JBC for the first time. Does that place seriously not have a way to pay them other than mail or did I screw up on my attempt to buy?

2 Likes

You can email them and ask for another payment method

3 Likes

Ypu choose alternative payment method and then email them telling them your order number and preferred payment method. I use paypal at jbc all the time.

8 Likes

oh ok,thanks. confusing but o.k. I mean I haven’t walked into my bank in a year and a half. It is not even in the town I live in. I was not planning on getting Bodhi but pics look nice on here always and I read of a death so I figure since I have been window shopping strain just disappear ( blueberry skunk - Flying Dutchmen) I mine as well get a pack. ( sorta I am kinda broke now lol shouldn’t really spend. lol)

2 Likes

Your looking for mom leaners

2 Likes

Just finished up a small run of Black Triangle. Still working out what’s what with about five females. Nice weird aniseed lick to it. One of them, still can’t remember which is one of those next day hang over ones. As in still cloudy headed the next day. The others are more uppy by comparison.
Kept a male which smells actual hubba bubba bubblegum - mad sweet candy scents which none of the females exhibited. Seems to semi auto flower as well. Think it’s sensitive to light dep and possible root binding but will hit it to a few other plants I like. It smells gorgeous and has a nice multi-branch structure that I hope passes on to partners.

I’m guessing that the hashplant is strong in the cross? As apart from the industrial strength I don’t get much of the TK part?

A friend picked out one yesterday night and that was him finished.

11 Likes

Dude, I think you and I are on the same wavelength. You were finishing up the Uplifts when I was starting mine, weren’t you? And now you just finished up some Black Triangle and I just flipped my BT’s eleven days ago. Funny…

I haven’t grown a GHash cross yet that didn’t seem GHash dominant. The flavors have varied from cross to cross, but they all seem to smoke pretty similarly, with that classic hybrid “up then down” kinda high.

10 Likes